33. Old friend😒

‼️Mature scenes ahead ‼️

Killian POV

My pretty girl is pregnant and unbelievably happy about having our baby. It had been 2 weeks since we found out she was pregnant. 2 weeks of following her around to make sure she was okay. 2 weeks of kissing her stomach. 2 weeks of kissing our baby goodnight. 2 weeks of loving my pretty girl on a whole new level.

Her pregnancy so far had been amazing. Other than the morning of the maze tower she has barely thrown up. She just gets hungry often. So I make sure to feed her up as much as possible. No matter what she wants or when she wants it, I made sure she had whatever she wanted. She's carrying my baby for 9 months, so if she want's something she's getting it. Least I could do really.

We had a check up a week back. Just to see how far long Ellie was and if our baby was doing okay. She's 1 month down and our baby was completely fine. Only there was one thing on the scan...

We haven't got A baby, we have 2 babies...

Twins.

They had asked us if we wanted to know the gender, however Ellie wants to be surprised when they arrive. As most twin parents we both hope for 1 boy 1 girl. I so badly want a babygirl. Just like her mama.

We are in bed, ready for an early night sleep. Ellie said she was tired early so I brought her up to bed and laid her in my arms. She cuddled up to me immediately. She wasn't really showing much just yet, though. "I cannot wait for your stomach to start to swell mommy" I smirk down at her. She stirs and looks up at me. "Mommy?" She smiles and questions me. My pretty girl. There was just something about her having my baby inside her at all times that drove me crazy. "Yes, you're mommy now aren't you?" I say in all seriousness.

She nod's innocently "yeah I am a mommy now". "So does mommy want a massage?" I ask her, playing with her. She blinks up at me for a while. "Okay yes please Killy" she beams at me.

I lift up my top that she had on to sleep in. Her breasts fall out immediately, bouncing. One thing I loved about her pregnancy, her tits were already fucking huge. "Killy where are you massagin—-" she stops speaking as soon as my large hands hold her tits. Rubbing them and playing with them. Having my fun. "Hmmm killy. That feels so good..." she groans out.

I pull her nipple hard and she jolts in my hold. "That's daddy to you" I tell her sternly. My bad girl. "Yes daddy, sorry daddy" she plays with me, dirtily. "You like daddy sucking on these big tits don't you mommy, hmm?" I ask her, drawing my face to her breasts and capturing her one nipple in my mouth. Soft and perky. I rolled my tongue around her nipple and sucked gently. Then sucked hard making suckling noises loudly. She moans out a 'daddy' in pleasure. "Fuck, mommy loves her tits sucked on doesn't she?" I lift my mouth to speak off her nipple momentarily. She moans loudly at my words and it pushes me to continue "fucking yummy mommy" I munch on her sexy boobs for a while.

"Daddy please fuck me..." my princess moans at to me. Begging me for my cock to be inside her. So fucking needy all the time. I move off her tits and look up at her moaning face. Looking directly into her aroused eyes. "Course mommy" I say and grip her thighs open. Sitting up on my knees now above her. I grab her hips and pull her pussy up to my face and spit onto her. My spit drips off her already wet pussy. I loose her back down and position myself in front of her ready. My cock stuffs into her little hole instantly. Filling her up and stretching her out. She takes a breathy moan as I fill her. I groan out a 'fuck' up at the ceiling. Her pussy clench's around me and he wetness coats my cock. I begin to move and she immediately moans.

"Daddyyy....yes daddy! Mhhh..." she bits her lips and shuts her eyes for a second. In pure pleasure underneath me. My cock continues to slam into her but not too rough. I don't want to hurt our babies do I?

"Fuck yes!! Cream all over my cock mommy..." I groan out in between thrusts. Our skin slap's together and it fills me with nothing but euphoria. My pretty girl. "Ohhh daddy" she screams tightening underneath me. She's close I can feel it. Looking down at my cock fucking her, I see her white cum dripping down my cock. "Look at you pretty girl..." my finger wipes some of her cream of my cock and I show it to her. Her eyes widen at her cum. My finger lifts to my mouth and I suck it clean.

She tastes like desert. And I fucking loved it.

Fucking her faster, her body starts to shake. I feel the need to cum soon also. "Let's cum together mommy, milk daddy's cock like a good fucking girl" I tell her sternly. Gripping her thighs open as I fucked her relentless. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed. Squirting all over my cock, legs and bed. Her pussy and thighs were also soaked. That sight alone made me cum. I grunted out and released inside her deeply. Her body became limp and I knew she was tired. Pulling out my cock from her pussy, I see my cum dripping out of her. A sight I considered heaven.

—————————————————————————
I'd washed her off, changed the wet sheets and kissed her goodnight. She fell asleep in the bath I made her early. I had some work to get done, so I left to in bed. Not before kissing the babies goodnight also. "spokoynoy nochi, papiny prints i printsessa..." I whispered to them.

(Goodnight daddy's prince and princess)

Walking out the room I shut the door, making my way to the basement. I had one job. Carter...

I still hadn't dealt with him from his incident before. But now I will. He'd had several weeks to relax into his cell, the time was now.

The basement wasn't a nice place. The opposite of my girl. It was dark, gloomy and rough. Most of the time prisoners never left alive. I don't plan on Carter being any different to them.

"Down here killer" josh shouts to me showing me the way to his cell. I nod my head and walk over to him. "So what's the plan" he asks me calmly. "Teach him that what's mine is mine" I say and walking into the cell. It was dark in the cell, metal bars on the front and chains wrapped around his wrists holding him to the rough basement wall.

"Good evening Carter..."

Authors notes 📝

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I have been super busy so haven't been able to write as much as I wanted tbh🥺

Love you shadow xx