Epilogue

"I have spent some of the Loneliest years of my life at this school, but these past few weeks of this year, that is my last, I made amazing companions who are just as dedicated to education as I am. People who succeed not only in their talents or gifts but also in their studies. As valedictorian I will continue to bring honor to all my previous schools and my hometown, I truly enjoyed these past few weeks, and I am glad that I can stand here and say you can have fun and succeed in life. You just need to keep your schedules straight and never let your grades slip. To all the future valedictorians out there, do not forget that human relationships and interactions should be balanced out evenly with libraries and books, thank you."

Laura smiled at all the happy, -well almost all, faces of the graduating seniors. Her hatred of public speaking was forgotten and replaced with a newly found passion for it. Levi, May, and June made her feel extremely confident and although things were still awkward with her mom they did have dinner together the previous night, and that alone was something, at least it was something. They all threw their hats in the air and celebrated in any way they could.

College was just around the corner, and it was both exciting and terrifying. After that incident at the greenhouse Levi always made sure to show Laura how affectionate he was and how much he loved her, Laura never objected but she never accepted either. Levi always said she would love him someday, or she would end up living with fifty cats, in a mansion filled with pictures of anime boys. Laura always said she preferred the latter and Levi always sulked after she said so.

Surprisingly, Laura, Levi, May, and June were actually all going to the same college. It was another really weird coincidence, but also pretty cool. College is not going to be as bad as high school or at least that is what Laura thought, and who knows maybe it will be better, but then again so many mysteries were never uncovered in this first of all, at Jake's party who was that person with a familiar voice that spoke about Laura being full of secrets and surprises and not being able to wait to see more, what exactly is going to happen with Laura, what exactly happened to her mother, is she ever going to accept Levi's proposal, how does Levi know Laura's middle name, after all, she told him, who is Phillip, other than Laura's father and what exactly is that feeling that Laura and Levi have for each other, could it be a magical connection? Laura laughed at the silly thoughts that raced through her mind.

All that we can say for now is that Laura Aqua Diamond will always have major, overly dramatic experiences wherever she goes, but anyway, we shall see we shall see.