Chapter 2 King William

The travel only cause us few hours, I look at my wrist watch and saw that it's 12:34 pm. Winston looks confuse to the thing in my wrist but let me be.

The time we reach the giant gates, four three marks beastman are guarding, seeing Winston with me, they let us in with few questions. And Winston answer them immediately.

They stare at me for a moment, I saw a guy who looks like a Korean actor I idolize back to earth and I saw his gaze met with mine so I wink making him blush. My charm work. Cute guard. When Winston done talking to them we continue to walk.

We made a few walk before we reach the tiger territory. He shipp back to his orc form and we walk to the throne where I can hear a female shouting at someone named William.. as I get near, the voice got even louder, doesn't need a speaker for better and louder noise if you wanted to scare children.

"Who's William, Winston?" I ask him really confuse.

"My brother, The tiger king. Why ziezie?" He look into my eyes and smile. We continue to walk towards the throne. Holding hands.

When we reach the throne, they suddenly become silent... I look around to see that they all are looking at me, the males are in awe while the female looks so envy.

She's pretty and looks just like the villainess named Rosa with a blond Hair instead of violet.. I look around just to met with a purple haired male in the throne with his stress looking face but manage to smile at me so I smiled back making him blush.. what's with him?

"How dare you to steal my males?"she's shouting at me. So guessing right, this bitch is Rosa's mother and William is her father. No wander where Rosa found her arrogance. Her mother is much arrogant than her. It's truly 'Looks can be deceiving sometimes'.

She runs towards me with an aura of blood lust. I got scared but Winston shield me, putting me on his back while the tiger king is holding the female's hand before it can reach my side.

I didn't even saw him run towards my direction. He's on his throne and the next second he's Infront of  us. Geeeez and look at his built, those muscles... Erase erase... I don't think that's appropriate to the situation... am I that pervert.

"This is enough Lora.. get out of my castle" he push her to her mates enough for her mates to support her so she won't be hurt after all hurting a female is a crime. He glare at them and leak his beast pressure.

Her mates growl but submit to his pressure because they can't overpower him. After all he's the only tiger beast in the city that reach tetra marks, that's much excellent with his young age. And adding salt to the wound, he's a king.

When the whimpering female and his mates finally got out of the castle, he breathe a sign of relief. Like saying internally 'finaly' if that's me then I'll be celebrating it like it's a holiday.

He look at me and smile. Sexy My thoughts are clouded by lust. A drool worth, sexy daddy is smiling at her. She feel arouse.

"You smell magnificent ziezie" Winston whisper into my ears tickling me. William approach me and touch my hand bringing it into his lips, kissing the back of my palm.

"Would you like to be my queen?/be my mate"we both ask at the same time. he smile at me and I giggle. We nodded to each other satisfied.

I took his hands and pull him in a kiss. When I let go of him I saw how shock he is and he look at me with his tomato red face. I giggle.

Securing the tiger king as a mate is minos to a Villainess brat, is it considered helping the heroine?

Na-ah.. I can scheme on her when she comes to this world. Make me her evil god parents. Just kidding.

"Would you wait for us to know each other so we can establish a much stronger bond and see if your marks will be near my heart or would you like to mate with me now?" I ask again making them blush like a ripe tomato.

"We will wait for you ziezie if you don't want to mate yet, we can wait, the idea of our marks near your heart is heart warming"

"Ok then, can we rest now will, win can we take a nap?" They both snap in their daze when I yawn. I feel exhausted, Winston carry me and William walk along side us.

I lean my head into his neck kissing it and close my eyes, till the rapid beating of Winston lull me to sleep.

"Sleep tight, my love" William whisper and kiss my forehead.. that the last sentence I heard before I embrace the calming darkness of my sleep.

I secure 2 males in just a day, that's nice of you chrizzie.

I woke up in a flower field, or something similar to a royalty garden, the whole place is full of different flowers. From roses, tulips, daffodils and more. I remember that I'm with Winston so I got confused.

Then I feel something brushing my hair gently while humming, I feel relaxed, it's feels so familiar but I can't remember where I feel this calmness.

I hear someone chuckle and I look at who I'm leaning to. I'm laying at a soft lap, when I saw who it is my tears flow.

It's my grandmother, "you'll do great, pumpkin, I'm here watching you" she smile at me.

"I miss you lola, lolo miss you too, I know that!" I sniff and she wipes my tears looking at me with her gentle smile.

"I know sweetie, I know! I'll meet him when the time comes and we'll be here watching you, so just keep doing what you want, we'll support you in anything" she kiss my forehead and she smile at me.

My surroundings turn blurry and I open my eyes just to see my mates hugging me close in between them, I close my eyes again because it's still dark outside, this time I feel calm and relaxed in my sleep.