CHAPTER 25: Luscious Lips

Another weeks have passed. I'm mated to all my mates now. Let's see, I have the tiger king;William as my first mate, the current wolf king; Harold as my second mate, the tiger prince; Winston and a tiger guard; Marco as my third and fourth mates, Ape king; Wilbert as my fifth mate, one of the beast god; light as my sixth mate, the jaguar city guard;Dark as my seventh, the three Foxes royalties; Jacob,Damon, and Draco as my eight, ninth and tenth mates, I have luscious as well, I already met him when he gave me a gift three days ago. I'm counting my blessings.

He's a damn sugar daddy, a real daddy! He will shower you with gold,money and jewelries, I feel like a super rich baby, at first I thought he's a bird beastman because of his gifts, I remember a bird species who's attracted to shiny things like gold, gems and more... but apparently he's not...

He's a freaking snake, a hot, handsome and venomous water snake. He looks so young even with his Five century old self. I'm staring at how he been making his crafts, last night I ask him to show me how he makes such unique jewelries and how he makes those crystals the shape he wants.

The latest gift he make for me is a heart shape pink crystal with small real clear crystals surroundings it. I name it "clear heart, or clear intention" I feel like he made it just for that reason.

I can see how he carved all the crystals and gems into beautiful things like flowers, moon, leaf, perfect circle and more.., he even make some small animal shapes just like my mates beast form. I love how detailed his design even in a small as half an inch crystals. Those Sharp nails have magic in them, he's making those craft skillfully, making me dumbfounded by his skills.

"I haven't thank you yet, right?" His eyes capture mine when I suddenly ask him. He looks confused so I continue "Light told me that your protecting me since I came here, for that, thank you" I smile at him and he returned it with his iconic closed eyes smile making me stare for longer. Such a tease. Though it's not his fault for being so handsome. I still blame him for his looks, he looks so harmless even when clearly he's the most dangerous male in my harem, he's a venomous water snake and a Penta marks.

I stare at his eyes before tracing my eyes down to his nose and to his lips, I gulp. When my eyes went back to his eyes, I can see him already looking at me with his smirk. I blush getting caught by this fox! I mean SNAKE... *Cough *cough I look away from him but I heard him chuckle so I look back at him just for our lips to collide because he came Infront of me.

My eyes widen when I feel his soft lips touch mine. Before I let go of his lips he pull me to him by my waist and kiss me thoroughly. I can feel his fork tongue exploring my mouth and licking all the corner of it, I fight with him with my tongue but I lose, I feel week and horny.

I stare at his now slit like snake eyes. I pant when he let me go I whispered "let's mate" he smirk at me before carrying me back inside our castle, my mates are doing their jobs, light are still at our chosen territory but he inform me through our dreams that he's having a progress and already have some help from the fox city and his brother's city to build our city near the sea. He even talk to the merfolk to help them with it. But back to the present!

His pace are not too fast but not slow either, we make it to the bedroom kissing each other, the surroundings turn blurry making me see only him for a moment and I'm liking it. I want him to mark me now. Our heart pounding is the background music of what we're doing right now.

He removed my underwear in one swift movement and slipped his fingers into my front hole. I immediately feel pleasure just by it, I moan when he breathe into my ears "you're so wet my gem" he lick my earlobe and I shiver "and smells so good... Be a good girl and take all my d*ck" he huskily whisper making me nod. He chuckled "but let me loosen you first, my things won't fit without you being prepared" I shudder when he continues pumping me adding some finger in every time I cum until he successfully manage to fit his four fingers while he caress my clit with his thumb making me shiver and cum for my Fifth time.

He removed his fingers into me and suddenly enter me making me shout my moan, he hug me tight as one of his shaft pushing farther inside of me "relax my love, you need to let my other d*ck in too" I shiver at how his breath tickle my neck. When I relax a little, he started to move in and out of me until I came, another thing invade my tight hole making my breathing hitch.

"It's hurt love—hah" I breathe hard he hug me tight and bite my neck making me forget about his other shaft entering me with ease. I tighten up around his two shaft, the second feels like it's longer than the first one, it can hit the farthest part of my inside. I gasp and moan when he moves.

"Your taking me so good love.." he move faster when all I can do is moan for the building pleasure.

It's already dark when we finish, I came for almost uncountable and he only came for 4 times with his two shaft.. before I fainted I manage see a black snake head at my breast valley above Harry's mark.. luscious caress it and traced it circled into my neck.. "my mark look like a necklace and it's decorated your skin beautifully, I love you" he kissed my forehead before I fainted.

✨I feel bad for not warning you about the end of this chapter... Just kidding... fufufu.. new mate obtain, moving out🥀