Chapter 19: Fluffy Tails

Two weeks have passed and our cubs finally open their eyes, the twin have diff eyes, one is blueish grey and the other is green/silver, the rest three have clear sky blue eyes. I feel amaze at how their eyes seems so blue, I look at my William's bluish grey eyes and back to my cubs, where the hell did they get that eyes mine was greenish grey so I don't understand.

William and Winston started sobbing making me confused.

"Loves what's the problem? Why are you crying?" I hug them both tight. Even though I don't know why they crying upon seeing the cubs eyes.

"You really are special love" Winston kiss my hair and hug me tight. William kiss me too.

"Thank you love. I can't believe it, mom will surely spoiled this cubs" still confused by their reactions so I stare at them questioning.

"They have our father's eyes" now I understand their reactions so I hug them and smile my sweetest.

"I'm happy to make you happy loves" I whisper and kiss them both on their chicks.

One of my chubby cubs meowing indicating that they are hungry..

I took them all and set them on the basket before carrying two at the same time putting them Infront of my breast.

I forget that all my mates are on our room. I saw their erection and I blush. Dark, Winston and Marco ran outside covering their erection and said sorry in unison, I laugh at them before looking at their actions. Wilbert offer me blueberries and water. he have an erection too but took care of me, he hide his erection under the pillow while feeding me.

"Love I need to go now, William take care of our mate, the fox royalties are having another buffet before leaving with their princesses' chosen males from our city" he look at me hesitating about something, I can feel them to our bonds too so I could tell sometimes.

"What is it loves?" I ask him assuring him that it's alright what ever it is.

He scratch the back of his neck before whispering something. I didn't heard him so I just stare at him with my questioning look.

"The princes wants to court you love" my mouth open wide.. 'those pretty and fluffy fox want me? To be their mate? Am I hearing things.'

"What?" I almost shout thinking I'm hearing things again..

He stare at me like he wants to cry "they are powerful, you might like them and forget about me, I'm the weakest of all your mates, even Winston are near his third stripes while me just got my second.. I..." A tear drop appear at the side of his eyes and I set down the sleeping cubs on their basket to hug him..

"Even if I accepted more that 10 males, I won't forget any of you, that's apply to all, I won't abandon my mates because I love all of you, is your mark on my body doesn't enough to prove that I love all of you" I comfort him until his emotions subsided.

He kiss me "I'm so lucky to have you as my mate baby" he smile at me.

"Now... Now... I really need to go, if you like any of the prince or all of them, I won't complain, just don't forget about us. I love you"

He finally left the room, I stare at William before going back feeding my other cubs. I mouthed "I love you" to him without sounds but he understands and smile at me while saying "I love you too" back at me.

When I finish feeding my cubs.. I feel so sleepy..

"Love I'll take a short nap, please look for the cubs okay" I smile sweetly before yawning. He nodded to me so I lay down on our bed and I close my eyes.

I open my eyes just to meet with something so fluffy Infront of me, it's looks like a feathery tail of a bird. I don't know what I got on mind but I caress it. feeling it's soft and fluffy texture.

I hear a groan coming from near me, I saw a beautiful bird that owns the fluffy feather tails.. I let go of it and the beautiful bird screech in complain. like he doesn't want for me to let go of it's fluffy tail. I bite my lips and put my hands back at his tail. he groan to the pleasure and I feel so relax touching his soft fluffy tail..

The bird look at me and I don't know why but it makes me feels so calm with him, I now know that he's a he after seeing something below it's tail when he move away from me.

He crouch down like he's telling me to mount him so I did.. he fly to a beautiful place where placed a soft file of golden feathers, it's looks and feels like his own feathers. So soft.

And it's also smell like him.. a manly voice echo in my mind

"Hi chrizzie" I am staring at the bird confirming if it's him.. the bird nodded..

"You know my name? Then what's yours?" I smile sweetly while laying down to the file of his feathers.

"I'm light, a phoenix" he introduced so I smiled at him and tap my side..

"Sit with me, can't you turn into your beastman form?" He smile at me and a blinding lights envelope us and I saw a jaw dropping naked body.

I blush seeing how big that thing is. I feel aroused.

He stare at me smirking.
"Hi.. like what you see?" He tease me so I look away blushing messily.

He chuckle so I look back at him, glaring but still with red blush all over my face, I can't see my face but I know it's beet red cause I can feel a heat from my neck and face.

He smile at me while wearing his cape. Is he a king or something. I don't remember any phoenix in the novel or even in the manga so is his city a secret too like the beast god's city?

He's kinda familiar though, I feel like I already saw that face before. He get close to me and I mentally panicked on how close our face are but I didn't back out.

"Do you want to be my male?" I ask. 'he's handsome and looks so reliable so why not right? And look at that abs and his feature gave out calm but powerful awra'

He's staring at me with Twinkling eyes. "Then can I kiss you?" I can feel his breath on my lips. I gulp before nodding staring at his bow shape lips.

He lean into me and I close my eyes when I feel his lips touch mine. it's addicting. I feel our energy are colliding and mixing with each other.

When he let go of my lips his eyes widen at my chest and due to curiosity I look down at my chest as well, there I saw a bluish white circle with a blondy white bird at my right boobs almost hug my whole right boobs on how big it is.

I look at him puzzled.. "is this a mating mark?" I questioned he look apologetically at me. "But we didn't mate" I blurted out blushing.

He stare at me for a while before holding my hands trembling. "Don't abandon me please, I don't know about this thing, maybe because I'm one of the beast god that's why... I don't want to force you... I... I'm sorry for putting my mark on your body without asking  permission.." he's shaking so I came near him and hug him tight. I didn't quite hear the whole thing he said but I heard the first sentence. he's afraid that I'll abandoned him. Another insecure mate. I sigh.

"It's okey, I won't abandon you, we don't know anything about this so don't feel so bad, beside... I like the kiss" I admit blushing. he stare at me and he calm down little by little hugging me.

"You have to wake up our cubs are hungry" he mentioned and I stare at him because he's referring to my cubs as OURS not Yours..

I stare at his bluish white eyes and I woke up. I saw myself inside our bedroom. The cubs immediately demand my attention and I feed them..

I saw how my mates staring at my right boob with the phoenix and sun mark.

I'll be needing a long time to explain this. my insecure husbands are needing my explanation again. I sigh.

"I'll explain later" I whisper and smile at them assuring them.