PART 1

.•♫•♬•Play : ᴄᴀʟʟᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴ •♬•♫•.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Why the fuck.. " Before saying something a glare was looking at her figure.. " You know I don't like to hear any curse words.. " You was glaring at her.. Jennie rolled her eyes and again trying to call someone.. " Why she is not picking my calls.. " Jennie yield while looking at you..She was frustrated.. " Yaa chill Jennie .. I think she will be late.. Let's go in.. "

" Yaa late pick damn-" Before saying you quickly hit her.. " Can't you speak without cursing anything.. " You said .. And stared walking towards your classes room.. " Yaa I can't.. " Jennie said and you rolled your eyes..

You both set on you're bench .. " Fuck I forgot my maths book " U quickly look another side.. It was jimin you're classmate.. he always set besides you.. You was looking at him with straight face.. He look at you and after seeing you're reactions.. He gets what he said.. He smile nervously and you look straight.. " Ah hh.. I'm sorry so sorry yn . . I was-s " Before explaining you cut him in middle and said.. " I got it ok.. Do your work.. " U coldly said .. He hold your arms.. " Yaa...please last time just help me please .. "

" Ohh someone need help yn.. Help him.. " Jennie jump in your conversation.. " Yaa please.. " Jimin said and making cute faces... " Fine.. " .. " Yayaya... Thanks." . . He jump on his set..

" Yaa idiot behave yourself.. " You hit his shoulder.. And he quickly set properly.. After few seconds professor enter in classroom...

ʏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Where is nancy.. She never be late.. And why she not picking our calls.. Where were she is ... Maybe I'm thinking to much.. She may be sleeping right.. But yesterday was Monday.. No partys.. Than why she sleeping to late.." I look at Jennie she was talking with her set mate.. " Hey Jennie did she message you.. " I ask her and she quickly check her phone.. " No " I nod and look at professor..

" We should visit her house.. " ..

ɴᴀɴᴄʏ ᴘᴏᴠ

A cold wind disturbs my sleep.. I pull in my legs inside the blanket covering my naked body.. Wait!! Naked.. " What the fuck-k "... I quickly gald sheet covering my body.. " What the hell I'm doing here.. N-No.. Yaaa. a. a. Nancy you again fuckup... " Looking around my surrounding.. No one was there.. Means that guy left me.. Alone here.. What the hell.. Ahh.. Never mind.. " But where I am.. " I cover myself white sheet.. Trying to get up.. But sudden something drop from bed.. I look down and it was bracelet ..

"Maybe that guy drop it.. But who was he.. I don't even remember his name.. Yaa.. First I have leave this place.. " I quickly started to wearing my dress... Glad my stuff... My phone , bag.. And left that room..

After few minutes waiting I got a taxi and I open my phone lock.. And saw 10 miss calls form yn.. And 5 calls from Jennie.. "Fuck.. I didn't even tell them anything.. Aha.. Jennie and yn will kill me... "

" Mam we are here.. ".. Taxi driver say.. I quickly pay him.. And get out from car .. And run towards my apartment.. . " First I have to call yn "I quickly Call her while pressing lift botton..

" Hello yn.. "

" Heyy nancy where were you hah... You are still sleeping.. Hah.. At least pickup our calls we are calling you from yesterday.. Idiot.. "