PART 7

"I like you " Finally I said those words which was hide deep inside in my heart a long year's ago, he glares was locked at my face without any expression, I lick my lips and said " I was liking you from starting years of the university days .. No one can take my glare away from you ...whenever I first time saw you on that black bike you was wearing black which was little mix with red and you was also holding cold drink can and driking it while looking around .. My eyes always fix on you..don't know why I lost my self..whole world was blur ..just you was clear standing front of me.I would have searched the entire university just to see you..and that's..why my whole day goes so well and good.. I even cheer for you on university football match and your team win the match.. I happy..i was clapping for your eart.. I want to tell you about my feelings but I get to know soo many girls want you and even I am from them too so I started to stop my feelings for you but it's was so hard for me I can't do it so I try last time to confess but at your graduation day i saw you with sohee unnie and " Before I complete my words jaehee come toward us and said "yn your dad is coming you " She said and left as I say her I will come..

I noded my head and shift my glare on jungkook who was already looking at me, " I didn't meant what you think right now.. I just want you release my feelings for you.. I just want tell you what I was feeling for you till now.. I didn't meant to know your answer of this.. I don't want it.. As I know you love someone.. And never gonna forget her.. But my feelings is ture for you.. Just like you.. The way you love sohee.. Same way I do for you.. Just differents is .. I never meant to be yours right.. " His eye's was looking at mine figure don't know.. What he is thinking about me.. Maybe he will anger on me.. Before something happen I should leave..

" Let's go.. My appa is calling me " I said and walk towards exit door.. I want to turn back and want to see him for last.. Cuz after may this I don't think I can stand front of him.. I open the door and lastly look at him " Just don't get me wrong jungkookshii " Don't know why my eyes and watering while looking at him..i turn around and walk to the lift and press botten and waiting for him.. The lift open but still he didn't come back.. I lose the last hope that he will understand my feelings and never gonna judge me like another girls.. But no I think I'm like them.. I get inside the lift and press floor botton and lift door get close..

The open on 2 floor I went outside.. And walk towards uncle jeon wod , jaehee was outside setting on banch when she saw me she standup and said " Your appa is inside go.. " I nod and went inside.. Uncle jeon was sitting on bed while my appa was next setting on chair with him aunty was standing beside them, I place fake smile on my lips and went towards my appa.. " Where is jungkook " Uncle jeon ask me.. I lick my lips and answer " Roof top taking some fresh air " He nod and appa hold my hand , I look at appa .. His face was dull and even eyes was looking wet .. Does appa cry.. " Appa! " He was smiling while rubbing my hands than look at me, my eyes was again blink in confusion, what appa is hiding from me..

" Yn.. " I look at uncle jeon when he say my name " I don't know how to say thanks to you and to your dad for always helping me in my bad time.. I never made friend in my life just I have some trust issues.. But people like your dad and you.. Make my thoughts change .. I started trusting people just because of your dad.. He is great man.. I always talk to him for an advice . . It's always work.. And that day he give me same advice.. It's was going good but somewhere something bad happens that make it all wrong.. I feel I'm losing something . . I want to repair it.. I again came towards your dad but he didn't help me.. I take that big load on me.. That's why I was here.. And when he knows.. About my condition.. Look at his eyes... " I quickly look at my appa.. He eyes was filled with tears. . " Appa-a " He care my hair's and cup my cheeks.. " Nahh don't cry.. My strong ynn " My lips was stuttering I want say something but it not coming from mouth.. I never show him like this.. Just last time when my mom leave us forever.. " Yn " Uncle jeon say my name.. I shift my glare at him and nod.. While wiping my tears ..