part 10

"Yes.. I don't have any issue.. Just come home early .. Cuz after marriage.. I wouldn't sleep with you " jungkook said and stare at her face while having playful smirk on his face ..while her jaw was open after hearing his word's she look away from him and trying to cut off eyes contact..

" What happen ?" He again trying to tease her but she looking away from him and shake her head as no.."hmm..ok than let's go.. actually I have some work to.." he make an excuse to drop this topic so he can do his rest work which he planned..she didn't say much and just nod her head..he make fake smile on his face and hold her wrist she look up at him "let's go.." she nod her head and walk with him..

After few minutes later he drop her near her house and he left form there ..she was near her house ..while looking around her eyes fall on one car near her.. house .."who came?" ..she run towards her house

She twist the door handle and push the door inside he eyes fall on sohee..

"What she doing here.."she whisper under her breath and walk inside in living room ..sohee smile at her and yn bow down and grate her..

"Hello.." sohee grate her with sweet smile..yn bow again and grate her too"here ..sohee.." the both girls look at voice owner,it was yn brother..yn cross her eyebrows in confusion and stare at him ..sohee smile and take glass of water thanks him ..

" Oh yn..you home.." her brother said to her. And she nod .."well ..give me why phone "sohee said to yn brother and he smile and remove her phone form his pocket and give to her.."actually she forgot her phone that day.."he said while looking at yn who was raised her eyebrows on him .. after listening his statement she nod and look at sohee who was checking her phone..

"Thank you so..much ..and sorry to that day was brunken badly I hope I didn't trouble you all " sohee said while genuinely feels embarrassed by her behaviour that day

"No.no..its fine..we can understand thank God my brother seen you and bring you here.." yn said while giving a sweet smile to her .."that's why I'm saying thank you so much..and BTW..i feels like i ..saw you somewhere..but i don't know where..i saw you "

Sohee ask her when she have remind her face somewhere had be seen but don't know actually where..but yn was knowing so she tell her that she was studying in same University and maybe she saw there..

Sohee make oh face and give a sweet smile to her meanwhile yn brother was looking at her and thinking about the incident where he saw jungkook and her together..at the club..he was hesitating to ask her but he  stay silent and watching both girls having there good conversation.. sudden sohee phone bussy with message popping sound and her eyes fall on her phone..she glad her phone and look at the message it's was form mack ..but she didn't open it and keep her phone aside and talking with yn..

Meanwhile Irene was on airport  to pick up her younger brother Kim mingyu he was studying in USA and for her sister birthday he came here..she was standings near her car and her brother was keeping his luggage inside the back dike

"Woo at least you can help me to hold my handbag .."mingyu said while looking at her but she raised her eyebrows and look at him "I'm your elder sister.." mingyu make done face on her words and rolled his eyes.." well my brains cell is working properly as I know you are my elder sister but helping your younger ..your regard will not be diminished "

" Whatever just get inside..I have a lot work to do" mingyu rolled his eyes on her words again and open the car door and get inside the car ..Irene also get inside the car and sat on driving seat and driving towards her house root..how time mingyu was annoying her as she was listening his busllshit for one and half hours and after that we both reach at home and mingyu quickly get off the car and run towards the house and ranging the bell continuously...