PART 12

Author pov~

Jungkook was riding the bike speedy and mack was just following him.. jungkook was so anger and disappoint ,sohee every words and statements was running on his mind..he don't know how to think straight..he sudden stop his bike and remove his helmet and breathing heavily while looking down..mack quickly stop his bike and walk towards Jungkook he remove his helmet too and shake jungkook's shoulder "jk..are you ok..heyy..look at me"

Jungkook was still looking down and breathing heavily..he anger was taking over him...he grip the helmet tightly and throw on ground..mack stare at him and understand he is damn angry thats why he removing his anger on something..mack take back step and looking at him ..no one can handle his anger ..not even jungkook know how to hold his temper.."that.. girl..WHO . I love form my heart ..hah..how dare she say that words to me..hah..who SHE thinks of herself.." jungkook get off form his bike and looking around and trying to clam his anger..while he chest was pumping up he was breathing heavily..mack was just looking him and didn't say anything

"That.. girl..that girl who crazy like me..who knows what i want but still agree for marriage and that.. sohee how dare she speaks to me like this..hah..how DARE SHE..." Jungkook kick his bike in anger and mack wide his eyes..he quickly run towards him and hold him form back.."jungkook..bro chill..take deep breath..relax.." jungkook was breathing heavily and when he feels a grap of mack arms he push him away and grab his collar.."how dare she reject to me again a.. again and.. AGAIN.." mack looking at him and didn't say anything he hold jungkook arms..rub it lightly.."relax just relax we can find the way..ok.. Just relax and believe in you..hm.. I'm with you..jack is with you..ok..we three will get out of this .ok.."

Jungkook push mack and run his fingers on his hairs push his hair's back..and looking around.."get out of this..how..hah..tell me..how..i trying for 3 years..still she didn't understand..hah..how much I love her..hah.." jungkook mutter under his lips and looking around..he rub his chest and feel pang of sharp pain in his chest..mack quickly get and walk towards him ..he tap jungkook shoulder and looking at him " jk..bro..i think we should go home.. look your chest is paining.." jungkook ignore his pain and push mack away again " i don't want to go anywhere.." he walk towards his bike ..which was fall down on ground..he pick his bike and quickly sat and ride away..mack didn't say anything and just looking at him .

Mack was looking Around..he take out his phone and look at the time..it was 11.30 pm..he unlock his phone and dail jungkook mom phone number..

Mack wait for few seconds hearing the phone ring..and waiting for jungkook mom to pick it up..

Jungkook mom was going to washing her hands in washroom when Mr Jeon look at her phone and said.."jungkook friend is calling you.." she raised her eyebrows and looking at her husband..he look at the phone and feel something weird..he received the call and place near his ear..

Hello ..

Hello..it's me..mack..

Yes..i know.. I'm his dad..

Uncle jungkook dp is shoot out..and i don't when where he goes.. sudden.. please tell aunty to call him..his chest was also paining..

What .. again..what now make him anger..

Actually he.. went ..he went to meet han ...han sohee uncle..

What I have to do with him now.. again he ..where are you now..

I'm near han samai.. stachu..