PART 4

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

" Good morning appa " Jaehee said to his dad and set on couch " Mummaaa.. Break is ready nahhh? " Jaehee loudly ask her mom , " Not yet wait " Jaehee look upstairs and said " How is oppa did he come out from his room " Mr jeon look upstairs and siad " No he still sleeping " Jaehee nod and using her phone . After few minutes later mrs jeon came out from kitchen and walk towards Hall area " Jaehee wake-up you're oppaa.. And bring him down for breakfast go fast " Jaehee nod and she going to wakeup him, she open the door and saw jungkook was setting on bed while rubbing his eyes " Good morning oppa " Jungkook was mind was steel on the position he was zoning , jaehee chuckle and shaking his arms while saying " Oppaaaa.. Good morning " He hit the reality and look at jaehee while making his eyes beg.. " Hahahahaha" You looking weird " Jaehee laugh and tap his head " Yaaa jaehee don't spoil my morning mood and get lost " He push her a little " Yaaa okk.. But how are you now " A sudden replay about yesterday incident come over his eye's and look away " I'm fine , what appa said yesterday " He ask jaehee " Nothing he was clam and didn't say anything " Jungkook confusely look at her " Jinjja" She noded her head

" Yaa he has to clam down front of his guest " He said in dramatic way " Yaa.. If that guest wasn't yesterday with us who knows how we handle you " Jungkook cross his eyebrows in confusion thought and said " Like what you want to say "

" Yesterday appa invite his office employee for dinner and you're sudden " Jungkook glare at her " Ahh.. I mean sudden everything everything happen and they really helps us in that situation as specially yn she speaks with appa and appa understood her point . .she is really nice girl " Jungkook look at her " Who is she " Jaehee make done face "Mr kang daughter kang yn " Jungkook make ohh face and said " What she tell appa "

" Do I look transformation news report to tell you each and every detail " Jungkook chuckle and said " Okk fine but at least tell me where I can find her I want to thank her cuz she speaks with my appa and he clam down in min.. " Jaehee hit his arms and stand form her and said " She is my friend and she in my university you can meet her there " He nod and said " Ok I will come with you today " She nod and left his room but sudden stop " Hurry up and come down break is ready " He nod went bathroom and jaehee went downstairs ..

Jungkook get ready and walk towards dining room he saw he dad mom and jaehee setting on table and having there breakfast " Good morning kook how are you now " Jungkook look at his dad to make sure did he said right or he heard something wrong " Heh? " Jungkook confusely look at every one and set on his set " Good morning and I was asking how are you " Jungkook was not believing on his ears what he heard his dad is ask about his Heath in sweet calm voice " Are you fine appa means you ask me first time " Mr jeon make a pleasant voice " I'm good I'm asking about you're health " Jungkook nod and said that he is fine... Jungkook eat his breakfast and was about to getup but his mom stop him " Jungkook before going anywhere please have you medicines " He nod and sudden his phone rang it was Irene call he ignore her call and went to his room he was busy with his video games and someone knock his room door the door open jaehee was standing there " Don't want to come with me " He hurry get up and take his bike key and wear his jacket " Let's go " She nod and they both left there mansion and riding the way towards university..

After few minutes later they both enter in university and waiting for you..... " Where is she do you know where is her class " Jungkook ask her and jaehee shake her head while saying " No I don't know cuz we just meet yesterday and Irene unnie drag me with her when I was about to ask her... Jungkook nod and look around and he saw nancy he was about to go but Irene approach them... " Heyy kook what are you doing here " She ask and he said " Just I came here to meet jaehee friend " Irene look at jaehee when mention about her friend " Which friend jaehee " She ask her but jaehee lie that he is joking and just come here to drop her nothing else Irene nod and sudden her phone ring and excuse them and went away....