PART 3

" You have to bet money and you're car and opposite person ohhh.. Means I.. I'll bet my money and car ..who's win the car and money and one special things have to gift him " Jungkook look at his friends and that at him, jungkook was award with his new bet changed game so he wants to win the bet to show him his real place

" So whats say jungkook " Jackson playfully ask jungkook and he agreed with his bet everyone started cheering for jungkook and Jackson , jack and mack went near jungkook and while whispering zack said " Bro why do you bet with that cheater haha" Jungkook smirked at look at him " I know what I'm doing zack don't be highper bro chill" Mack give losing expressions to zack " Jungkook bro listen still we have chance step back and cut off the bet damn here now we don't want to bet with that cheater " Mack said and jungkook was staring at him with blind face " Are you serious after everything done now you guys wants me to step back .. No no means no I'll wouldn't be able to take my word's back " Zack and Mack was looking at each other.. Jungkook walk away from them and Mack said " I think he will lose this bet cuz you know how Jackson cheat everytime and today he will do the same " Zack nod and Mack really worried about jungkook cuz if he lose no one can handle his anger only on person can held she ex girlfriend he walk towards another side and call sohee.. She pick the call after few rings..

"Hello Mack why did you call me "

" Heyy sohee can you help us please "

"Help? In what? "

"Actually jungkook is trapped in Jackson betting and we all know Jackson games he provoke jungkook to bet his fav car money and some special gift and if jungkook lose you his anger issues"

" Sorry but i cant help you in this Mack I really don't want to involve in his matter and please keep him alway form me I don't want him in my life so never ever talk about him front of me sorry and please keep him alway "

She cut the call and Mack tenses rub his forehead he mind was not working at any sense jack approach him and give him a short of vodka " Here and chill you're fucking Brain " Mack hold glass of short and immediately drink it " Ahh " Jack chuckle at him and said " Hit the kick of short haha? " Mack noded and look around while thinking about bet sudden a idea pop in his mind " His dad " Mack said and look at Jack " Heyy his dad can stop him " Jack Cross his eyebrows in confusion but mack didn't wasted the time he call his dad , he wait for few rings but he was not picking his calls he cut off amd again call Mr jeon , " What the hell now.. Why his dad not picking my calls" Jack laughed at his reaction " Don't wasted you're time he was never stop so..and don't worry jungkook will win this bet " Jack said and look another side, " HEYY GUYSSS.. JUNGKOOK AND JACKSON IS ON TRICK LET'S GOOO " Someone shouted loudly in club and Jack and Mack look at each other " Let's go " Mack said . They both left the club and run towards the road trick Mack was finding jungkook, sudden someone tap his shoulder " There he is " Jack point his finger and Mack look at that direction , jungkook was inside his car while wearing a black leather hand gloves, they both run at him and tap car glass " Heyy bro " Jungkook pull down car slide and nod " Jungkook are you sure we can will this bet " Mack ask him in nervously jungkook rolled his eyes " Can win no bro we will " He chuckle and shuttle cars slide glass and jack pull Mack side " Broo why are so being nervous haha jungkook will win and I'm sure " Before jack say something Mack phone rang he looks at caller ID it was Mr jeon phone, disappointely look at a way and pick up the call..

" Hello Mack I'm Mr jeon secretary Mr cha actually sir is busy in important meeting may I know the reason behind you're call I will tell Mr jeon "