PART 8

Jungkook pov ~

I think I should try.. " Okk I will do something.. " I said and finish my drink and stand up " Heyy where are you going " Mack ask me, I walk towards door and open the door and look back at him " Going to hospital " He hummed and I close the door and left the apartment..

After few minutes later I reach at hospital and didn't saw yn or her dad maybe she left.. I knock appa wod and mumma open the door " Where were you " She ask me and back bhind for me to get inside, I went inside the wod and look at appa who was eating dinner " How are you now " I ask appa and he just noded " Jungkook were you as we was waiting for you " Mumma said and held my hand and make set besides jaehee she was having her dinner while watching her phone, I shift my glare at dad and already he was looking at me " What happen do you want something " Appa ask me as I wended my eyes how everyone knows so quickly.. "No-o I just-t " Why the fuck I stutter while talking.. " Mr jeonn-n " Sudden we all look at door .. Uncle Kim and Irene was coming inside.. I rolled my eyes and take the food plate form mumma hands and started to eat..

Author pov ~

Mr Kim walk towards Mr jeon and ask him.. What sudden happen to his health " Nothing much just my low blood pressure nothing to worry " Mr jeon said and mr Kim nod.. While Irene was here to see jungkook nothing else so she just ask Mr jeon about his health and say him to talk care if himself.. Ad she walk towards jungkook and set besides him ..

They all family was have their quality time , on the another hands yn was standing near balcony, thinking about Mr jeon matter.. She promise that she is going to help them but why jungkook will agree for this marriage.. She have to do something that he will not going to anger on them .. She look around while thinking about that stuff sudden her appa call her her name and she quickly turn and look at him and said " Yes.. Appa " Mr kang nod and look at her she come inside her room and and stand front if her dad.. Mr kang make her set on bed and set next to her and hold her hands and said " Are you sure with your discussion.. That you take front or Mr jeon.. " She make fake smile on her face and rub Mr kang hand and said " I know what you are thinking appa.. Don't worry about me I'll be fine.. I can help them "

"But what about your life yn. ! "

"About my life.. I don't know I'm just going with the flow" She said and her dad care her hairs and softly blushing with his plam.."I want to you be happy yn.. I want your happy and wealth life with your partner.. And your this marriage is going to change.. It will turn into a different circumstances that you never ever since before.. Your age is smaller than what you are trying to do" Her dad trying to convince her and making her think about her life too.. She understand what her dad want to say.. She nod her head.. And stare at floor..

"And if you didn't achieve your goals which was you're thinking about what next.. That time period will change everything.. If you help jungkook and made him different man.. Than it's may have good chance to not worry about your life.. But if he didn't chance a bit and trying to end this marriage than.. What you will do.. It's your life.. Not game.. My child.. Still you have time to think and Chance the discussion"

She stare at her dad while his was expressing his emotions to her daughter trying make her change the path of her life with jungkook.. Cuz he is afraid what if Mr jeon son harm her or do anything that make her heartbreak.. He can't see her own daughter who suffer from this stuff.. She understanding his point of view.. But she can't even back off.. She already made promise with Mr jeon and she own have deep feelings for jungkook and even she have strong feeling than she can change jungkook behavior and help him to walk on right path of his life which going to be good for him only..