PART 5

Author pov ~

You reach at his mansion and call him to come outside , you wait for a while and you heard run footsteps sound and you turn and saw he was running towards you while smile wendy, he stop front of you and breathing heavily you , you please you're hand on you're mouth to hide your smile , he look at you and said " Thank for coming " You nod and said " No need to thanks jungkookshii" He raise his eyebrows and glaring at you , you low you're eyes and he said " I'm not that old that you are calling me jungkookshii " You look at him and found her already staring at you " What should I call you " You ask in low tune and playing with you're fringes " By my name " You nod and his still look at you that making you more nervous " Come on let's go inside " You nod and both of you enter in mansion.

His dad and mom was setting on couch and when they saw you Mr and Mrs jeon got surprise, " Welcome yn " Mrs jeon said you smile at her and went near by her for hug " How you are here is everything is fine " Mr jeon ask you " Actually unc- " You was about to saying something but jungkook said " She is here to meet jaehee and me " You look at him and he winks at you to understood something " Ya" U also go with his flow and agreed what he said " Ohh that's good let's me call jaehee " Mrs jeon said and went upstairs , " Yn come set here " Mr jeon said and you set on couch while you're eyes was on jungkook he tap his hands on his nees while lipsing " Wait a minute " You nod and look upstairs waiting for jaehee , " Heyy yn " Jaehee come near to you and set besides you while keeping her phone a side " How are you " She ask you " I'm fine " You shoutly answer her and look at jungkook , he nod and look at his dad who was busy on his phone " Appa I want to say something " Mr jeon low down his hand which he was holding his phone and look at jungkook, jungkook lick his lips in nervousness and look at you and then to his father " Appa 4 days ago you was saying me to marry nancy and I really don't want to marry this soon " Jungkook said in low tune and you understood why he call you here, Mr jeon look at you and than at him and said " Sudden why you removing that topic kook " Mr jeon ask him and he nervously look down  " Actually uncle nancy also don't want to marry him " Mr jeon confusly look at you " How do you know her yn "

" I'm her bestie " You said and Mr jeon nod " Do you know why I want you to marry her cuz if her mom she said me to do this I was don't want to force you or her if you both don't want to than I will not going to force " Mr jeon said and jungkook jaw was drop cuz he never speak like his and he alway force him to do but not today he force him "thank you appa thank you so much " Jungkook said and he look at you, you smile at him and Mr jeon was looking at you both, while thinking " I know why he bring yn her to convince me , my son is smart but not like me, as yn said he will understand everything when we talk with him in his level of thinking  that's why I'm behaving like this but I just want him to joining our family business and think about his own future I think yn will make him understood my point of view " Mr jeon speak in his mind and looking at you,  " Every one let's have dinner " Mrs jeom said and looking at everyone " Okk yn let's eat together " Mr jeon said and you stand from you're set and said " No aunty I will go home I have to make dinner too , I'm sorry Inext time I will come " You said and bow " Jungkook go with her and drop her home " Mr jeon said and he nod " Yes appa " You look at jungkook and said" No uncle it's ok I will call appa " You said cuz you are to shy to take help from him " No no.. Jungkook will drop you go with him " You try to convince but Mr jeon force you to go with him and at last you agree and jungkook take his car key and both of you walk outside .

You was opening car door but jungkook quickly open it for you nervously look at him and shift you're glare another and set inside the car , he walk towards another side and open door and set on driving set, he started driving and you was hella nervous cuz he presence was make you weak and nervous , he was you're secret crush in university when you was newly came in university he was in last year, you always come university early just to see him and goes late home cuz of him only, you even try to keep special chocolates and letters form him but he didn't bother or pay attention on it and his university year end and you get to know he already in relationship with sohee , you quite sad and hurt after knowing about them but you make yourself to understood this unforgettable feeling for him and accept the reality, and slowly slowly you trying to forgot him but again you fath cross his ways again and make you stand front of him again but more clearly visible spot, you was in you're thoughts and you feel his hands on you re shoulder, you hit the reality and look at him " Yes " He chuckle at you're cute reaction and said " Where we're you here or in you fantasy land " He said and you smile at him " No I was -" You stutter while completing you're sentence and stop when you don't have any reason to defend you're side you nervously look another side and heard his chuckle " You are some thing like nerd's types " You turn you head and eyes at him and he smirked while driving showing his focus on driving but it was only  you. " I'm not nerd , I just don't talk with boy's " He wended his eyes on you're statement and said" Really you don't talk with boy's " He was surprise by knowing this and you nod , again there was silence in car , and jungkook look at you side and found you was already staring at him and when he raise his one eyebrows and you look away to hide you blushing cheeks.