PART 11

"What..are sure you will go" Jennie ask yn her face was curious to know yn answer either she going to Irene birthday party or not..yn nod her head again and Jennie and Nancy both was looking at each other..

"Look still .. I'm telling you .. think before going there.."Nancy says and looking at yn..yn make thin smile on her face and nod " look i already think..and going to her party..not just invited me..but going to end everything with her..this time I will not going to be soft hearted in her matter..if she trying to mess with me..I will broke her bonds.." Jennie laugh and tap her arms.."that's why babygirl..we both are with you no worry"

"Ok but .. yn..you are going to say something more.." Nancy says and yn look at her and nervously nod she take her Jennie and Nancy hands together and look at her." I know this news will blast your heart so..hold your breath" Jennie and Nancy look at each other with confusion thoughts and still agree with yn words and nod here head.."I'm going to marry someone"

"WHATT??""

Jennie and nancy both shouted together loudly and they both face colour had run down" what the hell no.. don't joke.. first that bitch party and this news..no way you are joking right " nancy says and looking at Jennie and yn.. Jennie to agree with Nancy words and nod her head and look at yn..

"I'm not joking guys.. really I'm going to be bride soon..and my groom is.." they both face was looking so curious and serious.. looking at yn.."jungkook "

""WHATT THE FUCKK""

They both scream loudly as quickly yn cover her ears..she slap they both arms.." a bit lower..guys.." Jennie and nancy eyes was widely open not believing on her words..but still nancy ask yn " no please don't say this..and if you are saying true than ..why you agree to marry at that man he is not normal yn.." yn nod her head on nancy statements..she look at them and weakly smile.."look guys it's my own discussion i can't change it I'm sorry and about the reason behind of my discussion is to big..soon I will tell you both later ..i promise "

Jennie nod and nancy stare at yn..she held her hand squeeze them softly" yn..if you doing this it may have good and valid reason we know..but don't run yourself behind him.. " yn smile and nod"hm..no worry nothing is going to happen that bad..ok.. just your both support is important for me" they both nod there head .. Jennie was looking at yn she knows how hard it's going to be the every single day with him ..she shut her thoughts box and look away and glad her phone..

"Ok than look at the time..it's already 7.30 .. I'm leaving..ok" Jennie said and get up form couch but before she walk towards the door the room door get open and they saw nancy mom .

"Oh you three are here .." they smile and nod.. nancy mom get inside and stare at yn .." i heard you three for this.."

Yn and Jennie and Nancy look at eachother than they look at nancy mom.." yn" she call her name and yn get up and walk towards her .. Jennie and Nancy also stand on there place and looking at them both ..

" Nancy..was not knowing the reason behind that marriage when I tell her .. after few days jungkook own call me and said about his decision..i call his parents and ask them..than I get to know about him " Jennie and nancy was unaware what nancy mom was talking about but yn was knowing everything she nod and listening nancy mom statements.."i thought nancy will help him ..but no..you are perfect person who can help him and take him out form his troma" she tap yn head and smile at her and this much caring side of nancy mom make yn smile back and she hug nancy mom..form childhood nancy mom and Jennie mom was always care about my more than they own daughter.. nancy mom smile and care her hairs and petten her back " don't worry..i understand how you feeling..my god wishes is always with you ..and you know your mom is not here with us.. but your two mom means me and Jennie mom away be with you hm..so don't feel weak and do your best i know you can change him"