prologue

Hello fellas your insecurities are welcome here

"Do you believe in a soulmate?" he questioned, eyes not leaving her side profile. She was damm gorgeous, to the extent that made him want to forget they weren't alone at the room. Her mouth twisted at his question, probably finding it funny, but he couldn't think anything else then mole on her upper lip.

Such a kissable place to have a mole, just like a tiny drop of ink on the empty page, alone but elegant.

She slowly sipped the liquid and looked at him. "These are the beliefs of people who just want to get laid, like me " The last words weren't meant for him to hear, but he did.

As expected, he thought and he chuckled under his breath. He should have known her disdain toward love and dating. How he wish to change that for her, which he was going to do thats why He couldn't  stop himself from playing with words.

"Does that mean you do?" he smirked as he saw her trying very hard not to roll those pretty black eyes of hers,  maybe his physique stopping her cause in all honesty he know she wouldn't give a shit if he wasn't handsome.

Sad but a sad fact which will change soon.

"I do, as long as I get dick-down," his mind started to fly toward all the possibilities of him being intimate with her, her laying on her back while him going down in her mind, thrusting deep in her soul.

Fuck, right.. and they have just met, atleast that's what she thought.

His gaze dropped to her deep-cut dress. A single diamond hung around her cleavage. It was pure torture for him that he couldn't touch her, like a high tide his patience was crashing against the shore of longing.

"Must be uncomfortable." Her expression was worth watching when his hands glided on her wrist, and her soft skin came in contact with his rough palm, he mercilessly trail his fingers against her expose back, letting his cold rings to soothen her burning flesh, Her grip around the glass tightened,  the drink she was gulping was long forgotten.

"Jungkook" there was it, that sound that can make anyone fall on their knees and Jungkook he was not a tough soldier when it comes to her.

Something was magical between them like they were opposites poles of magnet, no matter where they are they always attract.

"This dress, isn't it uncomfortable?" his eyes were moving past every inch of her curves, and now he wasn't even trying to hide it. She needed to know he wanted her, so badly. Not like the lover he had always been, writing the silent poem and wishing on every stars but like the wild lover, whose stream can cut through stone and touch deepest part of the vitality.

"Then why don't you help me get it off?" The whole blood in his body pumped in his groin, making his pants impossibly tight. He shifted uncomfortably. You couldn't blame him when the  aphrodite is herself in front of him, he is worshiper what can he do except worshiping her.

"I would love to." With that, he placed his glass on the table and stood up, making strong eye contact with her black eyes. It was her cue to follow him, and she did, not knowing the stranger she met an hour ago wasn't a stranger. He knew more about her than she was aware.

A lover, a worshiper or a destroyer who was he?

___

Warnings ⚠️
Heavy smut, cursing, mature theme, suicidal thoughts, character death, murder, abuse.

Proceed at your own risk.

I don't promote any harmful act performed in this novel. Hope you don't blame me for that.

Please refrain yourself from copy any part of this novel or get inspired by it.

I don't allow translation

Not mine
started on 11 August 2023
Ended on-