Scream 7 - Chapter 3- Halloween Pt1of2 🎃

Scream7 MATURE FanFic Thriller

Chapter 3- Halloween Pt1of2 🎃

Written by PartyWill

We focus on Tara Carpenter excited to see someone very special to her..

As this adorable hunk with blonde hair, mesmerizing baby blue eyes greets her and Mindy Meeks Martin at a loft downtown mid square of Sin City, Las Vegas strip!

"Hi Tara, it's finally here, you are in my hometown and you must be Mindy, she speaks about you a lot!" he muses.

Mindy smiles, as Tara catches a spark...or is it her imagination?!

"Where's your twin Chad?" he asks curiously..

Tara is not liking where this could be going..

"Oh he is arriving tomrrow, we wanted to get here early to meet you of course,right Tara?!"

Tara is ready to kill Mindy for not joining her sibling on his late flight!

"That's right, i am happy i finally get to meet my penpal in person, it's not the same with facetime, and emails,texts!" she replies.

"Mindy, i am Jackson Turner, my dad is the film director at Horror Unlimited Incorporated.

"I got us all some lunch ordered, it's a mix of different foods, i didn't know what kind of palate you have Mindy, so i had them deliver sushi, and more...like tai, and italian food..lets head in my best friend Danny Deer, is waiting for us!" he says.

Tara felt relief soon as Mindy immediately meets her future lover/husband she privately hopes..,Tara waists no time locking lips with her penpal!

It's everything she imagined and more.

A very attractive male clears his throat, introducing himself as Tyler Turner,..Jackson's father!

Mindy is pleasantly enjoying the company of her suitor.

"Tell me Danny, what do you do for a living?" she asks already smitten beyond words.

He replys, smiling with a sexy british accent..

"I am a photographer and enjoy freelancing a lot, you fare Mindy, what is it you do, if i may ask?" he asks curiously, obviously smitten by her as well.

The afternoon continues, as Mindy, Tara, Jackson, Danny mingle and dance to some mixed music being played on the radio..

Tyler excuses himself, telling everybody tomorrow they can visit the studio, VIP passes are on the foyer.

Everybody is enjoying themselves till Breaking News alarms Mindy-Tara that concerns both Danny-Jackson..

"Oh my god, the man who died is the friend of ours husband who is a detective, please forgive me i need to call him..

Mindy isnt feeling well, her brother hasn't called..

Where is he?

Why isnt he calling?!

Then chills go through her body...that Dayum eeerie voice..that haunts her..

"Hello Mindy, Chad is tied up at the moment, are you ready to play a game?!"

Mindy-Tara respond in unison..

"Son Of A Bitch, not again!"

To Be Continued..

Cast--

Ross Lynch as "Jackson Tyler"

Mark Grossman as "Tyler Jackson"

Jasmin Savoy Brown as

"Mindy Meeks Martin"

Hero Fiennes Tiffin as

"Danny Deer"

Jenna Ortega as

"Tara Carpenter "

Dedicated to

Ross Lynch&

Mark Grossman

Happy Halloween 🎃

From us at

Scream 7

MATURE FanFic Thriller

Written by PartyWill

Fade Out..

"Rumors" by Ross Lynch &

The Driver Era

#Scream7

#FanFic #Mature

#Thriller #LGBTQIA

#Wattys2023 #Neobook

#Horror #PartyWill #NathanBanks