Scream 7- Chapter 3-Pt2/2 Halloween

Scream 7-FanFic Horror Thriller- Chapter 3- Pt2/2 Halloween- Written by Nathan Banks!

📫 Dec 22,2023

Both Mindy and Tara knew that voice on the other end and it was DeJa'Vu all over again. The fact that Mindy's brother could be in trouble made things worse. Hopefully Chad wasn't hurt but there's no guarantee that the man was okay, so the two of them had to take a risk. And if they weren't careful, Chad may not make it overall.

Tara – What do you want!?

Ghostface – Someone must be very feisty tonight, am I right?

Mindy – Where is he!? Where's Chad!?

Ghostface – He's doing just fine, the man had to take a nap before he made his way to the city this evening.

Mindy – If you do anything to hurt Chad, I swear to god...

Ghostface – Don't do something you'll regret in the long run my dear. If you want to see your brother again, play my game.

Mindy – And if not?

Ghostface – He dies....

Chad – Mindy...Mindy!?

Mindy – Chad!? Are you okay!?

The sound of someone getting hit over the head was heard before there was nothing but silence.

Mindy – Chad? CHAD!?

Ghostface – I apologize, that no good brother of yours was a little bit too fussy again.

Tara – Son of a bitch, you have no remorse, don't you?

Ghostface – Enough is enough...are you going to play the game or not?

Mindy – Fine...as long as I get my brother back and he doesn't get killed.

Ghostface – Great....now let's begin.

#Scream7

#FanFic #Mature

#Thriller #LGBTQIA

#Wattys2023 #Neobook

#Horror #PartyWill #NathanBanks