Scream 7 - Chapter 8 - Pt.2

In the same room Maureen Prescott was still in previously, she was currently sleeping in the bed she laid in. Hearing footsteps coming into the room, Maureen slowly opens her eyes and gasps in fear seeing someone dressed in scrubs and a Ghostface mask with a folder in one hand but also a knife in the other.

Maureen – Jesus christ, you scared me?

Ghostface – I said I would be back, now would I actually lie?

Maureen scoffed and shook her head.

Maureen – I don't trust you, I should be out of this bed and at home with my daughter, not YOU!

Ghostface chuckled a bit and laughed.

Maureen – What's so funny?

Ghostface – Maureen, Maureen, Maureen, if you only knew what's about to happen next.

Maureen narrowed her eyes.

Maureen – Don't you even think about finishing me off.

Ghostface – Now why would I do that? Besides, there's bigger plans for you.

Maureen – Such as?

The man throws a folder on top of Maureen who barely caught it with her hands with some of the photos coming out.

Maureen – What the hell?

Maureen picks up some of the pictures which featured the faces of women who she never knew in the first place.

Maureen – What is this about?

Ghostface – How can I put it on better terms? You'll need a facelift to get rid of that crusty face of yours and that way you'll have a new life for yourself.

Maureen – Hell no! I am NOT doing that, bring me home, take me back to my daughter, NOW!

Ghostface – YES YOU WILL!

Approaching Maureen with the knife in his hand, he points it at the spot where Maureen was originally killed. Maureen on the other hand was scared but did the best she could to not show fear.

Ghostface – Because if you don't then Sydney is next, is that something you want on your list of regrets?

He backs away from Maureen and heads toward the door before he looks back.

Ghostface – Think about it long and hard Maureen, be prepared for your new life which is in the palm of my hands now.

END OF CHAPTER 8 – PART 2