Scream 7- Chapter 6

With the night shift over, Mark was gathering his things to put in his bag before his cell phone fell out of his pocket. Picking it up shows a picture of him and Sydney with their children, all happy with no drama in their loves at one point. Mark frowned and sighed thinking back to the argument him and Sydney had this morning before Mark left for work. As much as he loved Sydney, it hasn't been the same between the two of them for quite some time and now with Ghostface still out there anything can happen.

Mark – *Whisper* Damn you Ghostface!

Mark gathers all his stuff and walks away from his office to head out to his car but then his cell phone rings before he answers.

Mark – Hello?

Ghostface – Top of the evening to ya stranger.

Mark glared and gritted his teeth.

Mark – Ghostface? Is this you? What do you want?

Looking around, Mark leaves the station and goes to the parking lot while talking to Ghostface.

Ghostface – Oh you know me darlin', the tea is sooooo piping hot when it comes to the juicy drama I have been hearing.

Mark – I am NOT in the mood to play games Ghostface.

Ghostface – Awww, listen to you sounding all big bad and tough. It's such a turn on even seeing you get up from bed in those tight red boxers.

Mark had a disgusted face as he reached his car.

Mark – What the fuck did you say?

Ghostface – Mmmmm, not only that but seeing the water glistening all over your body in the shower makes me want to do so much to you-

Mark – Listen to me and listen to me good freak.

Mark paused and sighed a bit before opening the door then he closed it behind him to get in, sitting in the driver's seat.

Ghostface – Someone sounds like a bad-

Advertisement

Mark – SHUT UP! Now listen, when me and Sydney find you, it's over! The lies, the killings, murdering innocent lives, it'll be all over.

Ghostface – It's not going to end until I say it's over how is your wife holding up? Trouble in paradise as of late?

Mark – None of your damn –

Just as Mark puts the keys in the ignition and turns it on, the car that he's in EXPLODES with him in it!

Bursting full of flames, the sounds of Ghostface laughing can be heard with the car on fire in the parking lot as the scene fading to black.