Scream 7- Ch. 4- RED CARPET MIDNIGHT VIP EDITION- Bloody Friday - Pt.2

At the Kincaid residence, Sidney was pacing back and forth and waiting for her husband to get home. She was seeing the reports earlier on television about certain people getting killed and all of it felt too eerily familiar of the past. Hearing the door open, Sidney opens the drawer and pulls out a knife, walking up around the corner. Ready to strike the person who came in and just as she was about to do it, Mark steps in and flinches.

Mark – What the fuck Sidney!? It's me, your husband!

Sidney – Oh my god, Mark I am so sorry. Are you alright? I-I didn't mean to scare your honey.

Mark sighed as Sidney puts the knife back in the drawer and hugs her husband.

Mark – Hey, hey, it's alright honey. Shhh, it's going to be alright.

Sidney moves away from Mark.

Sidney – Is it going to be, okay? And what happened to Darryl? Is he dead?

Mark sadly nods.

Mark – Yeah Sidney, he's gone. It all happened so fast, the last thing I remember before I got in the car Darryl was ran over by some maniac.

Sidney – Oh my god, this must be some kind of sick joke. Could it be him?

Mark – Him who?

Sidney – Ghostface, he must be the one behind all these killings that have happened as of late.

Mark – Are you sure it's him Sidney?

Sidney – Of course I know it's him Mark, who else could it be?

Mark then realizes that it was Ghostface on the other line after Darryl was killed.

Mark – You know what? You're right on the money Sidney if it's him we need to act.

Sidney – How so?

Suddenly the doorbell rang causing Mark and Sidney to be cautious.

Sidney – It has to be him, oh god, oh god!

Mark – Calm down and let me answer the door alright? I'm sure it's one of the neighbors.

Mark went to answer the door with Sidney following him from behind. When he opens it, his neighbor Miss Rose Watkins (Jodie Foster) appears.

Mark – Hello Miss Watkins, how are you tonight? May we help you with anything?

Rose – He...hel...help me.

Rose falls on to the floor with a knife sticking out in the back of her head causing Sidney to jump in Marks arms and scream in fear as Mark was even stunned.

Sam used her flashlight and started to look around the abandoned college university but felt this uneasy chill. Goosebumps were all around her with the small hairs going up among her back then stopped hearing footsteps behind her. Looking around, Sam shook her head and kept walking down the hallway until she stopped again hearing muffled sounds coming from a room. Sam opens the door to one room and looks around with her flashlight.

Sam – Hello!? Is anyone there!?

Her flashlight spotted an elderly man (Eric Braeden) tied up as she runs up to him and takes off the tape from his mouth.

Sam – Hey, hey, it's alright. I'm here, you're safe now. What's your name?

Robert – My name is Robert Watkins; I was on my way home from the grocery store until some lunatic kidnapped me. My wife is worried deeply for me.

Sam – It must be Ghostface, who else could it be?

Robert – Who?

Sam – Never mind, we need to get out of here and find my sister.

Voice – That won't happen tonight, Samantha.

Robert – What the hell was that?

Sam – It's him, come on!

Sam and Robert try to leave the room, but the door is locked unfortunately despite Sam trying to open it.

Sam – It's not opening!

Robert – Damn it, just what we needed.

Suddenly Sam's cell phone notifies her of a text as she takes out her phone seeing a picture of Tara lying on the table dead. Sam shakes her head in disbelief.

Sam – No, no, no, TARA!

Robert – It's a shame Tara lost her life, but I can make it better.

Sam suddenly feels a knife stabbed through her stomach causing her to gasp, scream in pain and shock!

Sam – What the fuck!?

Sam falls to the floor panting and losing breath as she looks up at Robert who reach down to remove the knife from her stomach.

Robert – Good riddance Samantha Carpenter, you dumb headed bitch!

Robert slices the knife through Sam's neck as blood starts flowing out. Leaving Sam there to die, Robert leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

New Installments RETURNS FEB SWEEPS 2024