Scream 7- Chapter 5

Mark is sleeping soundly when he is woken up by an irate Sydney...tossing his yellow iphone 15 plus directly at his body!

He naturally gets up and goes into defense mode..

*wincing his eyes*Mark:What the hell Sydney?!Are you on menopause?!

**fuming** Sydney:Who the hell is Lisa?!

She been calling you like every other minute!

Mark:Hey there, calm down wife you just assaulted a head police detective 🕵️‍♂️!

Sydney:Oh shut up Mark, who is the slut?!

Mark:Is your brain leaking?! Our grown up children have been asking for another dog the last few months, i was able to find them and our family a tea cup!

** Sydney is beside herself**

Mark:How dare you accuse me of cheating?! I was right to consider pursuing a divorce this isn't a marriage anymore, it's a party of five.. i can't live like this anymore, i refuse too! I am divorcing you and going to go for full custody of our children!

** Tears flow down his spouse's face**

Sydney:Mark, honey please forgive me..It's a huge understanding!

*Mark gets up wearing cute red boxers no shirt..*

Mark:After we catch Ghostface and end this nightmare so ends our marriage!

Sydney: You kidding me right?! I'm gonna kill that Bastard!

Fade Out..

Linda Ronstadt's "Blue Bayou"

Dedicated to Patrick DempseyNeve Campbell