17

Taylor and Sydney finally arrived at the party so I wasn't stuck with all the guys by myself. However they had made it to that point of drunk where they seeked male attention. I can't really blame them but all I wanted to was drink so I would forget everything about Kris.

"Sweetie get that moody smile off your face and chuck this" Sydney said and handed me a shot of some weird liquid her brother got from Hungary. To my surprise it actually was really tasty yet very dangerous because of the delicious taste. I decided to take a few of those shots and just down them one at a time.

"How about we find a few people to play beer pong with?" Sydney asked as she had already found her teammate across the room. It was Jan to no one's surprise. They had been spending quite a bit of time together these last couple of weeks. They fitted quite well together since they were both extroverted introverts. And the most important thing was that she made him laugh like no other.

"Taylor, do you want to be my partner for a game of beer pong?" I asked her as she was talking to Bojan on my left side. "I would love to" She smiled and was about to approach me but Bojan pulled her back. "Nah she is busy" he said and started making out with her. She didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"Fantastic" I shrugged my shoulders. "Kris go and be Cia's partner so she won't end up with some douchebag" Jan commanded. "Janci I am able to find my own partner" I scoffed, feeling like a little kid, I mean Kris didn't do it because he wanted to but because my brother told him to.

I quickly took a huge swig of the Hungarian liquid before going over to the beer table alongside Kris. Sydney and Jan were the ones who started the game. They didn't hit anything so it was our turn. "Do you want to shoot it?" Kris said with a soft voice. I gave him a little fake smile and took the ball from his hand. I shot the ball but it came right back to us again.

"Trick shot!" Jan yelled. "Get on my back" Kris crouched down and waited for me to jump onto his back. I rolled my eyes and did as he said. I shot the ball and hit the center cup.

I got so happy that I jumped while I was on Kris' back. He grabbed his hand around my waist and pulled me towards his front so he could hug me. I didn't even think about it at that moment, I was just happy I was winning. Or not for long because as I was hugging Kris the others hit our cup.

"That's not fair" I complained. Kris started putting me down and the moment my feet touched the ground I started feeling all of those shots. Luckily his hands were still around my waist because my feet twirled to the side. "Are you alright?" His eyes searched for mine but mine were long gone. "Perfect" I smiled up at him while lightly slapping his cheek.

He held a hand on my waist as he shot the ball over my head. Kris was not just tall, but extremely tall. I felt so small around him yet it kinda turned me on looking at our size difference. I found it extremely hot when a guy was bigger than me and it would often result in me falling for the wrong guys simply just because they were bigger than me. (This is very much my own life and what makes it worse is that everyone is bigger than me since I'm 155 cm)

Sydney once again hit one of our cups so I took it and downed it all. As I held the ball in front of my face trying to get the right aim everything in the background started to blur. I blinked a few times to make it clear again before shooting the ball right into their cup.

The score was now that Kris and I had 4 cups left and Jan and Sydney had 2 left. Sydney held her hand in front of Jan's eyes as they made a trickshot where the ball went right into our cups.

I was about to take both of them but Kris was quicker and took them both for himself. "I think it's best if I drink the rest, you are a tad drunk" Kris smiled at me and started tipping the cup so the liquid went into his mouth. "Don't be a bugger and give me a drop mate" I started speaking with my horrible British accent.