Princess

EVERETT POV

I got to the club right after work. I needed some sort of distraction from her soft voice and blush tinted cheeks.

My best friend, Kane, owns the place and I helped him fund it, so he gave me a VIP pass for free. The VIP lounge wasn't much different than the main floor, other than the catering service and there wasn't a huge booming dance floor up here.

It was quieter and more comfortable with the sleek black couches, which is why I preferred it. I also liked the view. Watching people come and go, dance and sing.

I ordered a scotch on the rocks and sipped at it slowly, people-watching as I did so.

Everything was normal, peaceful. Until I saw her. She looked absolutely stunning. I didn't think it was her at first, but then I saw her cheeky little smile and knew. She was wearing the sexiest dress i've ever seen. Her hair was curled and put up, and from what I could see she was wearing makeup. She truly looked like a goddess. I wanted to rip that dress right off her.

She was with someone I didn't recognize, probably a friend. I'm glad someone had taken her out tonight and helped her out of the bad day she was having.

I watched her tanned, slender legs as she walked to the bar with her friend. She seemed nervous. I wanted to massage her shoulders and make her lose the tension. Her friend seemed eager, and held her hand to make sure she was okay. I watched her friend order and receive her very strong drinks, then I watched as Athena ordered a martini. Good girl, I thought.

Her friend dragged her out to the dance floor once they had finished and I watched intently as they danced. I wasn't sure if it was the drinks or her friend that brought out the confidence she had now, but she was definitely showing it. I wish I could see that more.

They ground upon each other and stood back to back with their hands up in the air, enjoying themselves to the fullest. I smiled, Athena needed this.

Soon, her friend left and I just couldn't help myself. I needed to feel her. I descended the VIP stairs, keeping my eye on her the whole time. If another man touched her, they would be kicked out on the spot and probably leave with a black eye. No one touches my girl.

I pushed past people to make it to the middle of the crowd where Athena danced. I sneered at how many people were touching me, but as soon as I had my hand around her waist I relaxed. She tried to turn around but I quickly decided it wouldn't be a good idea for her to know it was me, so I redirected her gaze. She was tense for a second before she relaxed, I would've been angry at her being so careless but I couldn't bring myself to feel anything other than content that she was finally in my arms.

I had both my hands around her waist as we swayed side to side. Any form of friction her dress caused against my dick made me bite my lip to hold back any sounds that wished to betray my mind. That was until she pushed her plump ass against my dick, I couldn't hold back my groan. She was so fucking hot. She knew just how to turn me on and she didn't even know it.

She continued doing this and I had to silence myself so I began kissing her neck, wrapping my arms around her. I needed her close. She ground hard against my dick so I bit down. She gasped and let out the cutest little moan i've ever heard. It was quiet but I was so close that I could hear it over the music. I felt my cock grow hard against her.

I wanted to do so much more to her as she leaned her head back to rest against my shoulder and scratched my hair. I grunted against her skin. She forced out a few words, "What's your name?"

"Shh princess, just let me hold you." I never wanted this moment to end. She was so warm. I was sure one night with her would cure my insomnia. I look up to see Kane. Fuck.

"I have to go, princess. Don't forget." I walked away before I could stumble on my words, forget me? but she would easily do so as I was just a stranger in the crowd. I hurried away so she couldn't see who the culprit was.

I met with Kane in the VIP area. "Wow, you looked pretty into her." I give him a tight lipped smile. "Another one, though?" I scoffed.

"She isn't just another one. She's the reason why there hasn't been another one." I looked away.

"Someone's got the hots for her." He smiles, "I can see why." I leave before I punch him. There wasn't any point of staying to be teased. There wasn't a point in being anywhere she wasn't. So I went home.

As soon as I got home, I was greeted by my german shepherd husky mix barking loudly.

"Alright, alright Bane. I hear you." I begin to fill up his food bowl with dry food. He dives in.

"Ah ah. Sit." And so he does. "Now stay."

I pour in some wet food and add in some left over steak I had the night previous.

"Andare." (Go)

My pup likes to hear my italian, or so I tell myself. Not many people know I can speak it. Only Kane and my mother. When I could, I would speak it. I never wanted to forget my roots. My father was absent in my life as he ran his own business, which was given to my older brother when he came of age. I built my company from the ground up.

I walked upstairs and stripped off my business shirt and slacks. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then slipped on some sweats.

I laid in bed for hours, tossing and turning. I just wanted my angel next to me. I took a pillow and cradled it like a fucking baby, god I was desperate. But who could blame me after today? I had a taste of what could be, and I wanted more.

Only after I imagined my head on her chest, her heartbeat rhythmically drumming in my ear, did I fall asleep.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

1103 words
have a wonderful day/night! Thanks for reading