Nothing platonic

EVERETT POV

I knew I had to be gentle with her, that's the only thing I knew in this moment. I didn't know how we ended up here, with her on my lap, staring down at me. I didn't know how I felt about her, but definitely nothing platonic.

Quickly the roles had reversed as I flip her onto her back. She lets out a squeal.

"If anything hurts, you tell me immediately, okay princess?"

"Yes sir," She whispers. My dick hardens in my pants. She was going to be the death of me.

I kiss her lips and she melts into my touch. I slowly lead my way down to her neck, and I place soft pecks there as well. I hear her let out a small moan and I smile against her skin.

"I've barely begun touching you, baby." My warm breath fans across her neck as I speak. She shudders.

I suck on her neck until i'm sure I left a mark. I bet she would look so pretty with my marks all over her. Slowly I hike her shirt up along her stomach, I leave a trail of kisses up her stomach until I get to right below her breasts.

I look up at her and she nods, that's all the confirmation I need. I lift her shirt so that it bunches around her neck and look down. Fuck me dude. Her tits are so perfectly perky and round and her nipples are standing up due to her arousal.

"Fuck, athena." I drawl out.

I lean lower and lick her nipple slowly, her back gradually arches. I suck on it and bite lightly and she grips my hair and inhales sharply as a response. I groan against her as she's now pulling at my hair.

I return the favor to her other tit and leave hickeys across both. I kiss back down her stomach and stop at her sweatpants.

"Is this okay, darling?"

"M-mhm." She looks at me expectantly.

I slowly pull her sweats off of her and see a pink thong with a bow on it. I smile as it fits her perfectly. I take those off as well.

Her pussy is shaved and smooth. My dick is painfully hard. I run my finger down her clit and circle her entrance.

"Shit, baby. You're so fucking wet for me." I groan out.

I pull her legs over my shoulders and she yelps in surprise. She props herself up against the head board.

Without a second thought, I latch my mouth onto her clit and suck. She lets out a guttural moan and runs her fingers through my hair. I bite lightly and she grips it hard. I grunt against her pussy.

I lick up and down her clit a few times before plunging into her hole. Her legs shake on my shoulders.

"Fuck, daddy." She moans. I didn't know Athena Lynn could swear.

I plunge in and out quickly, tasting and teasing her. My tongue glides back up and I begin sucking her sensitive nerve bundle again. Except this time, I add a finger to her hole. She's so fucking warm. Her walls tighten around my finger.

"Please, Everett." She begs. I swear i'm about to ruin my underwear.

"Close already, baby?" I smirk before going back to my attack on her clit.

The tightening of her walls becomes more frequent as does the shaking of her legs. I was watching her come undone beneath me.

"Cum."

And so she does. I lick up all her juices and then return to her side, wrapping my arms around her.

"You did so good, baby. You look so pretty."

"Thank you, Ev,"

"Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?"

She nods and smiles a precious smile. I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist. I carry her to the bathroom and then set her on the counter. I wet a wash cloth with warm water and gently wipe her legs and her pussy.

"All better?" I lean in.

"All better!" She kisses me and puts her arms around my neck.

I carry her to bed and lay next to her. She quickly closes the distance and leans her head on my bare chest and placed her hand on my abs. Her fingers trace the dips and curves of my muscles, lulling me to a restful state. I close my eyes.

"Everett?"

"Yes, princess?"

"Will you always be here?"

"Where did that come from, beautiful," I turn to face her, her face turned up to look into my eyes, "And of course I'll always be here."

"I don't know, I was just thinking. Nothing good ever lasts for me." She says.

"That's not true, you have Hera. You have your friend. Some things do last, and I can assure you I'll be one of them."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

810 words
vote and comment!