Whipped

EVERETT POV

I deliberately walked into her coffee shop. I'd never been here before, but I craved the sight of her. It had been about 2 hours since I had seen her. I needed it, like an addict to a needle.

When I heard her giggle as she talked to the older man in front of me in line, I nearly melted. She was just so adorable. But then, as the man stepped away, I saw that putrid face I had seen on the camera.

I decided to ignore him so I wouldn't end up punching him in his ugly ass face. "Athena? You work here?" I feigned ignorance.

She turned and sent me that sweet, sweet smile. "Oh! Hi Mr. Wallace, I'd love to take your order but I don't want you to have to wait," She turns to ugly face, "Can you take this one please?"

I didn't want him to. I didn't want to hear his stupid fucking voice. "I'll wait." I make eye contact with ugly face and keep it.

"Alrighty.. i'll be right there." She finishes making what looks like coffee and brings it to the older man. They talk in hushed tones before she rushes back over.

"What can I get for you Mr. Wallace?" I see ugly face doesn't leave her side, fucking prick.

"Coffee. You know how I like it." I reach for my wallet, wishing I could just place my hand around her waist and pull her away from ugly face. I hoped by saying this that he would understand she was mine. She knew how my coffee was made, even if it was simple. A secret, if you may, that was shared between us. One that he didn't know.

"Can I have a name for your order?" She speaks as I finally retrieve my wallet from my back pocket.

"Everett."

"It'll be right up, Mr. Wallace!" She states after I hand her the money. Here she goes again with the professional speech, even outside of work.

She makes me my coffee and I look around the cafe. It was comfortable and definitely what I thought was her style. Plants and fairy lights were placed here and there, and modern music played quietly over the speakers. I stepped into the back corner and saw a cream colored couch, I knew it wouldn't be too long so I stayed standing.

"Order for Everett!" Fuck. She sounds so good saying my name. I think about how much better it would sound if she were moaning it repeatedly, begging for her release.

I try to clear my head and walk to the counter where my coffee was. I take it and set a 50 dollar bill in its place. She deserved it, even if it was just a plain black coffee.

Before she can protest, I'm out of the door, ready to see her tomorrow.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

I wait for her to come in to my office, desperate to see what outfit she wore today and how she did her hair. When she does come in at her usual time, something seems off. She seemed sluggish and she didn't even say good morning, something was definitely wrong.

I waited a few minutes to go in and give her the work for the day, I didn't want to upset her. As I walked in, I saw her nearly dozing off at her desk.

"Athena?" She startled awake. Poor girl.

"Yes, Mr. Wallace? I'm sorry." I wanted to cradle her and tell her it was okay, that everyone has bad days. But I couldn't, not yet.

"The work for today." I state, handing her a small pile of papers.

"I emailed you the rest."

"The rest?" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest like a little brat.

"Watch your tone, little girl." I said without thinking. I watched as a small blush grew on her face, her hands lowered back to her lap and her thighs pushed closed. She was a dirty little one, I never would've expected that.

She let out a "hmph" and looked down before muttering an apology.

"What was that?" I spoke, straightening my stance and folding my arms over my broad chest. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I said I was sorry."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." And she did, an obedient one I had here.

"Now apologize properly."

She looked as if she would object, her eyebrows furrowing. "I'm sorry, Mr. Wallace." She said after a breath.

"You're forgiven." And with that, I walk out. I needed some fresh air, maybe even a cigarette. I didn't mean to do that, to call her that, to make her submit to me. But I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good, even thought she didn't use my name. My dick agreed with me.

I needed to go out tonight and make another futile attempt to get her off my mind. Fuck, i'm whipped.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

825 words
okayyy everett I see you 🥰
come back for more <3