Little Girl

EVERETT POV

I missed her too much last night. Her lips felt so good on mine and I couldn't forget the feeling. I wanted- needed more. It pained me to drive her home, but I knew I had to. My self control was running thin in those moments and I couldn't risk scaring her off.

Before she came in to work, I made the executive decision to move her desk next to mine. I had no reason why, so don't ask me to explain myself.

She made small talk as she came in, confused about the new set up of things. While she talked, though, I could only focus on her loose gray business slacks and tight short sleeved black shirt. She usually wore dresses or something loose on her top half, but today- god damn. She sat next to me at her desk and displayed her stuff out onto it.

I was getting mad. Mad about god knows what, that boy at the cafe, my coffee this morning, my parking spot, and some bird that shit on my car. I don't know why, though. Usually I had my shit under control. She was unraveling me, and I was welcoming it.

Apparently, I wasn't masking my anger very well. "Is something wrong, Mr. Wallace?" She asked in her usual sweet tone.

"Come here, please." I spoke.

She stood and came over to my desk, leaning to see if something was wrong with my computer. I got a face full of tits and I was very happy about it. She then looks back at me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Someone else took it upon themselves to make me coffee today," I state, "They added cream and sugar, they don't know how I like it like you do. Another person took my parking spot, which i've used daily and consistently for years. How rude of them, don't you think?"

"Yes, that is quite rude." she replies, clearly not understanding why I was so upset. In all honesty, I wasn't sure either.

"You make it better, though." I look down, already beginning to feel better with her talking to me.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" She reaches her hands out and does a little grabby motion. I wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but I settled on pulling her closer. She lands in my lap and I grunt, my eyes becoming hooded as my dick begins to harden.

Her eyes widen. "I-I'm so sorry Mr. Wallace, I didn't mean to hurt you," She tries to get off but I hold her in place.

"Everett." I state, making eye contact with her.

"But we're working?" She asks. I honestly didn't care about the professional aspect of things. Clearly, since she was in my lap.

"I don't care, angel. It's Everett or sir to you." I leave no room for budging.

"Okay, sir." She smiles proudly, she's so good at following my rules.

She moves slightly and I groan, biting my lip. "Don't move." I demand. She does so once more.

"You listen, little girl. Is that understood?" I grasp her chin, holding her at the waist with my other hand.

"And if I don't want to?" She wiggles a little and I throw my head back.

"Fuck," I mumble. Then I look at her. "You'll be punished then, beautiful. And I can assure you, you won't like it." She pouts.

"No pouting, love. The only reason you can't move is because you're making me rock hard right now and I don't feel like cleaning out my boxers at work." Her face turns crimson. To hide it, she buries her face in my neck. I inhale sharply as her warm breath caresses my skin.

We stay like this for a while, her legs on either side of my thighs and her arms wrapped around my neck. Her breathing had shallowed and I thought she was sleeping, so I gently rolled back over to my desk, as to not wake her, and begin working once more. I was definitely less frustrated while she was on me. She was like my drug, and the withdrawals were bad.

She was just adorable, I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her. I noted from our previous conversation that she had a little sister, and I wondered why she was the primary caretaker. Why would she have to find a babysitter, and not a parent? I bet her little sister looked just like her. I imagined a little copy of Athena and smiled.

Athena was determined and driven. She made up a wonderful person and an outstanding assistant. I knew she would be the best girlfriend as soon as I officially made her mine.

I was convinced that if she were to lay on me like this every day, I would never feel any negative emotion what so ever. I needed her, I needed her every second of every day. And I was determined to make that happen.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

832 words
Sorry this one was short! The next one will be longer and have more detail about Athena's life before the city :)