Kiss

EVERETT POV

After we got back to the office, I could focus less than usual. Her body swallowed my thoughts. She looked too damn good in a pencil skirt, it hugged her curves in all the right ways.

She was coming over. She was coming over and I had to keep myself from bursting at the seems with excitement. I was giddy like a child. Although, I needed to control myself and that wouldn't be my favorite part.

The day came to a close, and I watched the clock tick until it hit five. On the dot, I strolled into her office and nodded, giving her a signal it was time to go.

"Oh," She muttered, quickly gathering her things. She must've lost track of time.

We walked together to the elevator, slowly it descended with us only a few feet apart. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to feel her glossed lips against mine, not even caring if they would make mine glossy as well. The door opens, with it goes my chance. I'm sure there would be ample opportunities tonight.

As we walk into the parking garage, she seemed in awe looking at all the cars. I walked to my usual parking spot towards the front and unlocked it before opening the door for her. It was a black Mercedes Benz, my baby (other than my pup).

She looked down and was fidgeting with her hands when I got in.

"Is something wrong, angel?" She blushes.

"Um, no. Thank you for driving me, Mr. Wallace."

"Everett." She looks up at me with her big doe eyes.

"Hm?"

"Call me Everett, we're outside of work now." I say as I pull out of my parking spot.

"Okay, Everett." She smiles and looks out of the window. She was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, and the way my name rolls off her tongue is perfect.

After a 25 minute drive, away from the busy city and loud cars, we made it to my house. The sprawling lawn and well-manicured garden was front and center as I pulled into the circular drive way.

If this were a cartoon, there would be stars in her eyes as she looked up at my house. It was a big estate for just one person and their dog, I'll admit. But it was a family relic and I couldn't give it up.

I turned off the car and went over to her door, opening it. I held her hand as she stepped out. She kept her eyes up at the house as we walked.

"Are you sure you don't have like.. armed guards or something?" She asked and I chuckled. She blushed in turn.

"I don't, but I do have a big scary guard dog so be careful as you walk in." I give her a full smile as she looks scared. She hides behind me as I open the door.

"Bane! Venire!" (come)

I hear the patter of his feet as he comes running, burrying his head in my legs as I pet his head. I feel a small hand grip the back of my shirt and I turn to see Athena cowering in fear. Oh come on, he wasn't that scary.

"I was joking, he's very sweet. Let him smell you." I say, she slowly steps out from behind me and Bane notices. He runs up to her and licks her hand she had held out and shoves his nose in her crotch. Oh I how I wish I could be a dog right now.