SEVEN

"so, this is my room."

jaemin opened the last door on the second floor to reveal his bedroom. ahyoung stepped into it and looked around. just like the rest of the rooms, the room was quite large, and quite spacious at that. obviously, there was a bed and a desk in one corner of the room, but the other side had a couch and a couple bean bag chairs, where ahyoung assumed was where jaemin would frequently hang out with his friends. he had a couple shelves filled with books and his dancing and volleyball awards, where a number of dancing trophies read the same exact thing: 1st place in self-choreography, na jaemin and occasionally added the name park jisung, whoever that was. there was a large window near the seating area that overlooked the giant pool outside.

"your room is pretty," ahyoung mumbled, walking over to the giant window.

"thanks," jaemin replied.

ahyoung then went over to jaemin's desk, where she looked briefly, until a picture frame caught her eye. it seemed to be a photo of the na family when they were younger, since she noticed the two adults in the photo looked exactly like jaemin's parents. there was also a little boy in the photo, who she assumed was jaemin. next to him was a..girl?

"not that it's any of my business, but who's this?" ahyoung asked, pointing at the picture.

jaemin froze when he saw what she was pointing at. he quickly ran over and snatched the frame out of her hands, startling ahyoung.

"don't. ever. fucking. touch that," jaemin hissed.

"i was just asking," ahyoung muttered.

"well for your information, that's my cousin who came to stay with us for a couple weeks, okay? now drop it," he grumbled as he put the photo back down. he stormed out of the room, ahyoung quickly running after him, as she didn't want to be left behind in his room.

"okay, look, jaemin, i don't know what exactly i did wrong," ahyoung sighed. "but i'm assuming it had to do with that photo, and i don't want to be on bad terms with you like before, so i'm sorry."

jaemin bit his lip and then turned to face ahyoung. "it's fine," he said quietly.

an awkward silence fell upon the two as they stood there in the hallway, until jaemin grabbed ahyoung's arm and began taking her somewhere.

"where are we going?" ahyoung asked, nearly tripping as jaemin continued to hold onto her.

"just the last place on this tour," jaemin answered.

ahyoung and jaemin continued walking quickly until they finally reached the living room. needless to say, ahyoung was confused as to why jaemin had taken her there, especially since it was probably the most obvious place in the entire house.

"um, jaemin," she poked his shoulder. "not to be rude or anything, but why are we here?"

jaemin smirked. "this is why."

jaemin walked over to one of the bookshelves lined against the wall. ahyoung watched him as he carefully slid the bookshelf to the side, causing the girl to gasp. the two walked into this new room, jaemin making sure to slide the shelf back into place before they continued. after a few seconds of walking, they reached a door.

"am i about to walk into a death trap or something?" ahyoung looked at the door suspiciously.

jaemin rolled his eyes. "just open the door and see for yourself."

~

"i wanna live in this room."

"too bad bitch," jaemin stuck his tongue out at the girl childishly.