𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 - 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

The day was bright and sunny. Cicadas are on trees producing a rather annoying sound. One man would wake up from his slumber but he tried to sleep once again.

But the Cicadas would continue to annoy him. It gave him a hard time to go back sleep, shifting in his bed and letting out groans.

He grabbed a pillow and covered both his ears with it. The sounds of the Cicadas would be muffled. The man lets out a relieved sigh.

The man continued to have his peaceful sleep, until it got interrupted by a ringing on his phone.

He cursed under his breath. He sat up from his bed and grabbed his phone.

Calling...

Gojo Satoru

Accept or Decline

Accept or Decline

The man would let out a irritated sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "For fuck's sake..." He would accept the call.

"M/N! How is it going buddy?" The Gojo Satoru person asked the miserable looking man. The man was also now called M/N

"Bad now that you called... I was tryna take a nap you white haired manslut." M/N growled. Gojo on the other side of the phone pouted.

"Hey! I didn't date a lot of people." He defended. Gojo would then clear his throat. "Anyways I am here to make an offer to you."

"I'm hanging up already." M/N's thumb would head for the end call button.

"Wait don't hang up yet! You're gonna get paid!" M/N stopped his thumb. He was going to get paid? Maybe he can listen to what Gojo has to offer.

"Alright... go on." M/N now sounded intrigued on what his annoying friend will say. But he will immediately decline if it was something stupid.