𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 - 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙨

M/N was currently in deep thought. The fork in his hand was motionless and he was just staring at his cup of noodles.

He was currently thinking on how the interaction with him and Shoko went. He now thought that she hated him.

And he would understand how she is mad with him.

He continued to think about how the interaction went. It begins to stress him out. M/N shrugs his head and snaps back to reality.

He was thinking for so long that his noodles were now cold. M/N still ate them anyways, not wanting to waste it.

"I need to get my mind off this..." He sighs. He got up with his finished noodles. He throws the empty cup in the trash and he heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

M/N enters the shower. He turns on the cold water. As soon as the water would make contact with his bare body, he would close his eyes.

As he closes his eyes he begins trying to clear his mind. But it didn't work. He had too much in his mind.

After showering and failing to get the thoughts out of his mind, he comes out the shower still stressed.

M/N quickly put on some clothes and he goes to the living room of his apartment. He sat down on the couch. He grabs the remote that was on the coffee table and turns on the TV.

The television would pop up with the news. Someone had been burnt to a crisp and left on the side of the road. Their face was beyond recognition and the killer didn't leave any traces.

"Probably a work of a curse..." M/N thought as he lazily sat on his couch. He grabs the remote and decided to change the channel.

He went through a couple channels before falling into boredom. M/N groans. And to add more he was still stressed.

It felt like he was dying right now. He wasn't at school since Gojo wanted to be with his students this time. He reluctantly agreed wanting just to stay home. But now... He wanted to go to the school and teach the three.

He puts his forearm over his eyes and he tried to take a nap. Which he successfuly does.

There he would begin to have a dream again. He sees a younger version of Shoko smoking. "Why do you smoke?" He asked.

Shoko would take out the cigarette in her mouth. She puffs out a cloud of smoke before answering. "It helps relieve stress." She says.

🚬

M/N would wake up eventually. He opens his eyes to see he left the TV open. He grabbed the remote and turned it the TV off.

He stood up from the couch. "I guess I could try smoking... just this once." He thought remembering the dream he got when he was napping.