𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14 - 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘼 𝘿𝘼𝘿?!

Weeks pass after M/N and Shoko's passionate fornification and their confirmation on both wanting a child. The two were now seen walking down the sidewalk as M/N has his wallet in hand. "You know it's too early to buy baby stuff right? I only just did the test and you're already acting like the baby's going to arrive tomorrow." Shoko chuckled.

Shoko did a test a couple weeks earlier and it turned to be positive. At that moment the two were happy. M/N was the most joyful one after finding out the test was positive and it was quite hilarious seeing him so happy about something. "I know that but... I... I just want to be prepared you know? I want to be the best dad for our kid." he takes Shoko's hand in his as they continue walking.

Shoko stared at her lover before smiling softly. "Don't worry, love... you'll be a great father." She leans into his face and pecks him on his cheek. M/N flusters at the given nickname and a small smile plays on his face.

M/N walked into some shop followed by Shoko. They both entered inside and could see the many baby items ranging from clothes, toys, pacifiers, anything a baby uses. The woman behind the counter greets them as they enter. M/N and Shoko go towards the clothes section.

There they were greeted by a variety of clothing from cute little shirts and pants, gloves and onesies. Thanks to being payed quite a lot for being a sorceror the prices weren't a worry for M/N. "They all look adorable..." Shoko comments as her eyes look around the different baby clothes. "This one looks good." Shoko reaches her hand out and touches one of the onesies.

The onesie was colored light blue with little clouds scattered around it as a design. "It does look good." M/N observes. "If it is a boy then... this'll be it. Let's get it." M/N says as he takes the onesie and carries it by the hook of the hanger.

The two continued to look around the shop, M/N buying everything their upcoming baby might need after they're born into this world. Shoko giggles seeing M/N be so focused on buying things for their baby that isn't even born yet.

The man eventually pays for the things they both got from the shop and leave the store. M/N was carrying one paper bag on each arm. "And if it's a girl." M/N says as he digs his hand into one of the bags before pulling out a little pink onesie designed with yellow flowers.

"Hm... it looks so cute. You're just the best at picking stuff aren't you?" She says as she takes the onesie from M/N's hand and checks it herself. He smiles before saying with a smile.

"Of course I am." He says proudly making Shoko laugh. She puts back the onesie in the paper bag and they continue on walking down the road. "I always pick the best..." he looked at Shoko and her beautiful face and smiled as he knew that... he really does always pick the best.

As they continued to walk M/N they see a familiar tall white-haired male in the distance. It was none other than the most annoying person to M/N Satoru Gojo. He was currently just wearing a casual fit as he was on break from being a sorcerer.

As the two continued to walk forward, getting nearer Gojo, he would eventually notice them. "Oh hey! Shoko and M/N, what are you guys doing out here?" he asked with a smile on his face. A curious look then appears as he spots the bags M/N was carrying in both his arms. "What's that?" he asked pointing his finger at the mysterious bags.

"It's nothing." M/N says before he suddenly gets them snatched by Gojo. "Hey! Give those back you albino shit!" M/N tried to get the bag back but of course... infinity. Gojo opens the bag and reaches his hand inside and pulls out the little blue onsie with clouds as a design.

"The hell? Why do you need this little onesie for?" Gojo says letting out a snicker. "Are you going to have a baby or som-- Oh... my... god..." A moment of realization hits the man's face. His head slowly turns to the two.

"Yes we're going to have a goddamn baby, now give it back." Gojo hands back the bag and M/N snatches it from his hands. The white-haired man still looked shocked before he begins to shake the other male.

"You're going to be a dad bro! Congratulations!" he yells out quite loudly making people look at their direction. Shoko lets out a small laugh in the backround whilst M/N grows an irk mark on his forward. "You know I've got many good names like--" before Gojo could tell the suggested names he was suddenly met with a fist to his face.

"Shut up." M/N had finally got Satoru off-guard with his infinity off so he could punch his face.

🚬

"Don't go revealing this... oh what the hell am I saying, you're going to reveal this to everyone you know." M/N pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just try to keep your mouth shut-- and you're already calling someone." Gojo pulls out his phone from his pockets and calls someone to tell them about M/N's upcoming child. "Who the hell are you calling?"

Gojo continued to talk to the person o the other side before finally leaving the call. "It was Nanami and I told him everything." he says making M/N let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well at least it's just Nanami... he can keep a secret." M/N then takes Shoko's hand in his. "Alright we're going now. See you later." M/N begins to walk away from Gojo along with Shoko. The couple wave goodbye and he waves back before going on his own way.

"What do you want M/N? A boy or a girl?" Shoko asks, her thumb caresses the back of his hand gently sending a wave of comfort throughout M/N's body. She looks up into his eyes and waits for his response to her question.

"I... I don't really mind to be honest." He says scratching the back of his head. "I just want to take care of my child the best I can no matter their gender... I'll support them either way."