Chapter 20 - Happily Married

One year has passed and today was the day... The day of M/N and Shoko's marriage after he proposed and the answer he has long been waiting for came out of her beautiful lips... Yes... She accepted his love.

And of course they told everyone about it that now they were fiances. The people they knew were clapping and cheering them on as they heard the news, it was a happy moment. Especially for the two.

They planned what their honeymoon would be and where they were gonna get married. And they just decided to get married at the school. And if you're wondering who was gonna be the celebrant it was Gojo. He took on the role very quickly.

So now we go to M/N who was currently putting on his attire for the wedding which was a black suit. He checked himself in the mirror, looking for any imperfections. His hair was also neatly tied up into a bun. "...Damn... I look good..." He says to himself as he caresses his chin.

"I wonder how Shoko's going..." He says as he walks out the room he was in. He was currently at the school already, everyone is and they were waiting for the wedding to start. M/M walks towards the room Shoko was preparing in until he was met with Utahime coming out from the sliding door.

She was the one making Shoko look all pretty for the wedding. "Oh, M/N. Shoko's inside if you wanna see her. I think I did a perfect job in making her look pretty." She says with a confident smirk before walking pass him. "Congrats again on getting married!"

M/N chuckles a bit before reaching for the door and sliding it open. And there she was... Dressed in that beautiful white dress, some make up on her face which she didn't need since she was already so pretty. She sat there, a smile on her face. "What's got you smiling huh?" M/N asks.

Shoko turns her head towards the voice and sees M/N. Her smile widens and she stands up, slowly approaching him. "Oh you know... Just so excited about all this... We're getting married for God's sake of course I'm happy!" She laughs softly.

"I guess you're right..." He smiles, wrapping an arm around her waist. "You look... Very pretty in that dress." He says. Shoko hums in response, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"It's not really comfortable... I would rather wear my formal clothes but this is what is to be expected." She says sighing. "I would probably rock that suit more than this dress better to be honest." She runs down her hand on the suit, feeling the high quality fabric.

"And what? I wear the wedding dress?" He says, eliciting a chuckle from Shoko. "Do you think I would better in it than you?" M/N asked playfully. Shoko pretends to think, letting out exaggerated hums.

The room then goes silent after that, and it was just them holding each other close, staring into one another's eyes. They press their foreheads together as they lean in closer. "...Tryna kiss me loverboy?" Shoko teased with a smirk.

"What if I am? Will you let me?" He whispered making her cheeks flush slightly. "...I mean... I would love to if you let me..." He says, slowly leaning in closer. And Shoko does as well, their eyes close and their lips finally meet each other gently.