𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12 - 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈/𝙉

"Hey M/N! Wanna hang ou--" The white haired male couldn't even complete his sentence as M/N quickly responds "no" in his monotone voice. "Aww come on! Do you have like plans or something?" Gojo says while rolling his eyes.

"No... but I'm not hanging out with you." M/N continues to walk away from Gojo. The blindfolded sorcerer begins to follow him and begged for him to hang out. M/N was slowly getting annoyed with Gojo's insistence.

"C'mon M/N please--" Gojo stopped his begging as he thinks of an idea. His hand goes into his right pocket before pulling out his wallet made with leather. He pulls out a band of yen before getting in front of M/N and waving it at his face. "I'll give you this if you do--"

"Deal." M/N says without hesitation and he immediately snatches the currency off of Gojo. Gojo turns around before his mouth stretches into a smug smirk. "Where are we going anyways?"

Oh... Gojo hadn't thought of that. He strokes his chin using his index finger and thumb whilst his blindfolded eyes look up at the roof. M/N gains a irk mark on his forehead seeing that Gojo doesn't even know where they are headed.

"If you don't think of anything I'm just gonna go to Shoko." M/N says letting out a sigh. Gojo looks at him with a teasing grin on his face.

"What? Are you guys gonna fu-" Gojo immediately silenced himself as he saw M/N's death stare. He was threatening him silently. And even though he has Limitless he was still afraid of the intimidating male like he could bypass his technique.

Gojo cleared his throat and nervously chuckled. "Uhhh... I mean nevermind. So I finally thought of a place." He says. "What about the arcade? You know like the old days when we were still students." Gojo suggests. M/N's threatening gaze dies down and he nods at the idea.

And so Satoru had managed to get M/N to hangout with him. With the help of bribing him with some money of course. They both exited the school and headed out to the nearest arcade.

Gojo tried to create some small talk on the way but... M/N mostly just didn't listen to him so Gojo stops as he notices this. "Right... yep nice talk, nice talk." He grumbled and crossed his arms.

They continued walking. As they walked women on the sidewalks would be staring at the both of them. Well mostly at the white-haired male. They begin to whisper to their friends some things about the two. And they weren't bad things they were compliments.

Gojo heard what the women were talking about and he appreciated them. Though M/N? He didn't. He wanted to get out of the crowd quickly resulting in him trying to make Gojo walk faster.

Shoko's the only one he needs and it's going to stay like that until the day he dies and gets buried 6ft under the earth. He will never betray her and will always be loyal to her only. M/N was that dedicated. They continued to walk until finally they got out the crowd. In the distance it was now becoming more visible. A neon sign saying Arcade.

As they reached it there they see a bunch of other people ranging from teenagers to young adults. "Hmm... just like old times. Never been to an arcade since now. How about you M/N?" Gojo turns his head to look at M/N but he has already gone off to play games. The tall male sighs and just goes with him.

M/N goes up to an arcade game called Tekken. "Oh hell naw... I am not playing this game with you!" Gojo says. M/N took a seat on one side, leaving a free spot for Gojo. "No! I still remember how you used King and just used chain grabs on me!"

"Okay, okay chill out... what about this. I'm not going to do chain grabs." M/N says. Gojo looks at him and at M/N's fingers to see if they were crossed and they weren't. Gojo took the free spot and they started the game.

They first started off by picking their character. Gojo picked Lee whilst M/N picked King. The match would then start best out of three.

🚬

The game would end with M/N winning. Gojo lowered his head having lost. "Don't worry bud. You'll get better eventually." M/N assures him. They both stood up and left the arcade.

"That was fun... when I was whooping your ass. And I didn't even do chain grabs." M/N laughed. Gojo groaned and crossed his two arms. "So what are we gonna do now?" M/N asked him. As Gojo was about to talk M/N's phone begins ringing. "Oh wait a minute..."

He got his ringing phone out of his pockets and answered it. "Uh huh... yep... okay." The call ends and M/N puts his phone back into his pockets. "There's curses detected at a baseball field. Wanna come?" M/N asked.

"Pssh... of course I wanna go." Gojo says cracking his knuckles.

The two begin to walk towards their destination. M/N got out a cigarette before lighting it up and putting it between his lips, taking long drags. He exhaled the smoke out after.

Eventually they both reach the baseball field that curses were supposedly lurking around on. And they were right. Curses were walking around aimlessly, spreading a negative feeling throughout the place.

The two walked in and M/N immediately materialized a gun besides him and shot one of the curses multiple times until it fell dead on the floor. This alerted the other ugly creatures and they begin to rush at the two. Gojo charged in with a smile whilst M/N stayed far range, shooting the curses.

They were a pretty good team. One curse managed to get close to M/N but... shooting wasn't the only thing M/N knows. He applies curse energy into his fists and begins to punch the curse until it was pummeled to the ground. "Filth..."

M/N brushed his knuckles against his shirt before materializing more guns around him to finish the job faster. A hail of bullets were sent towards the curses piercing holes through them. The bullets wouldn't hit Satoru thanks to his technique.

Eventually the gun shots would die down and all the curses were dead. The guns around M/N dematerialized and Gojo would wipe some blood off his fists. "That was great! I needed that after how you humiliated me in Tekken." Gojo says.

They both got off the field and now were planning to go back to the school for the day.