𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9 - 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

"Hey M/N that looks interesting!" Gojo said whilst pointing at a new fast food restaurant. "Maybe we could stop here and grab some food after going to our mission." Gojo smiles brightly.

M/N sighs. "No Gojo... we have to finish this mission first, idiot. Then maybe we can get some food." M/N says followed by a grumble.

"Aww come on!" Gojo whines. The white-haired man lets out a sigh. "Aughh... fine. But you promise that we're eating here after the mission alright?" Gojo asks raising a brow.

"Yes, yes... I will." M/N says rolling his eyes. M/N was currently stuck with Gojo as he is on a mission with him. They were both sent by principal Yaga to a train station.

M/N wanted to decline the mission but he couldn't. He had no choice but to go on this mission with Satoru. Gojo was estatic. But M/N... he was the complete opposite.

M/N and Gojo continued walking towards their destination. Whilst walking though Gojo would sometimes run into some girls that tried to get his number or name. This made M/N frustrated as he has to drag Gojo out there everytime.

"Sorry ladies but we're doing something here..." M/N tells the girls politely. The girls that were flirting with Gojo turned their attention to him. They begin to whisper to eachother making M/N raise a brow.

"Hey that guy's kinda hot as well..." One of the girls whisper to their friend. Her friend nods in agreement. "I know right...?" The girl's friend says. M/N would eventually pick up and hear what they were saying about him.

He immediately begins walking away, not wanting the girls to start flirting with him since he's already got Shoko. What more could he ask for? "Gojo let's go..." M/N says followed with a grunt

Gojo would say goodbye to the ladies with a smile before catching up to M/N. Soon they would finally reach the train station that they were assigned to go to. They go down the station to see it was empty.

An eery silence fills the room as no one was speaking. That was until Gojo spoke up breaking the silence. "Hmm... I sense one right... there." With insane speeds Gojo appears on M/N's side.

A curse appears trying to charge at M/N but Gojo grabs it and rips it's head off. He throws the decapitated head of the curse on the ground before looking at his partner with a smile. "...Thanks... I guess." M/N shrugs.

"Hehe... no problem!" Gojo brightly smiles putting up a thumbs up. "Oh... I sense quite a lot over there..." Gojo says pointing behind M/N. M/N looks behind him to see many curses ranking from grade two to threes.

There was also someone behind the army of curses. The person had stitches on their body and long grayish-blue hair, and they were wearing a ominous smile. "Hmm... you know M/N... maybe you could use your technique right now? It would be much easier to wipe off this swarm of curses." Gojo says stroking his chin.

"I guess so... stay back then." M/N says as he goes in front of Gojo and Gojo stays back. As the curses begin to get closer to the two M/N begins using his technique.