𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8 - 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙮

M/N shot the curses with his guns. He was currently in a mall in the middle of a night as he was sent there to exterminate the disgusting creatures.

M/N had a bored expression while doing so. He shot one more curse before none decided to come towards him. The male sighs and decides to sit down on the pile of dead curses

M/N pulls out a pack of cigarettes from his pockets. He pulls one stick out and puts the pack back into his pockets. He lights the cigarette and begins smoking.

"Man, this is boring... but it pays me good though so I don't fully hate it." M/N says to himself as he lets out a cloud of smoke.

"Man I wish a powerful curse would at least show up..." M/N stands up from the pile of curses and begins walking around the mall to see if they were any curses left.

"Hmm... doesn't seem like it. I would say my mission here is done." M/N would put his guns back in his briefcase and begins walking to the front of the mall to exit

As he was about to leave though a sharp object would fly beside him scarring his cheek. M/N immediately brings out his guns again and looks behind him.

Behind him he would see a curse with protruding bones around it's body, one eye, and sharp claws. The curse would begin running towards M/N with a blood-curdling shriek.

M/N points his two guns at the curse and begins firing at the curse. But the curse would deflect the bullets by forming bone blades in it's arms and slicing the incoming projectile

M/N shoots a couple more but the curse continued to deflect them. "Well shit." M/N says. He jumps away from where he was standing as the curse was getting a bit close.

As M/N was now behind him he began shooting at the bone curses back. The bullets make contact and the curse screams. Bones begin growing from it's back before shooting out

The bones head towards M/N. M/N dodges to the side and the bones stab into a wall. M/N stands up and begins firing once again.

The curse turns around and one bullet hits it's eye. It tries to regenerate but M/N continued to fire his bullets.

Not being able to regenerate fast enough, the curse would eventually die. M/N let's out a sigh of relief. He walks walks out the mall without getting interrupted this time

He stands outside of the mall for a minute as he just stares at the stars scattered across the night sky. "They're sending me in a lot missions lately... *sigh* would be nice if I had a break."

M/N stops staring at the night sky and pulls out his phone. He goes to his contacts and calls for Ichiji. Ichiji answers. "Hey Ichiji. I'm done with my mission. Can you pick me up now...? Thanks." M/N ends the call.

A couple minutes later Ichiji arrives and drives M/N back to his apartment complex. He steps out the car and thanks Ichiji for getting him to his home.

He enters his apartment and just layed down on his bed to finally take a rest.

🚬