𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13 - 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

"Shoko... what's gotten into you?" M/N asked before leaning in and kissing the woman's neck. Shoko held him tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist as she sat down on the bench she works her patients on. The woman moaned and jolts of pleasure was sent through her body.

"No questions... I need you right now..." Shoko slithers her hand to the back of his head and pushes him deeper into the crook of her neck. M/N latched onto her skin and nipped at it with his teeth. Shoko moaned and slides one of her hands down the hem of his shirt. He slowly lifts his shirt up revealing his happy trail and toned body.

M/N feels her hand travel up and down his bare skin making him let out a soft sigh. Her hand motions were gentle and drove him crazy. His heart pounded against his ribs and he begins trailing his kisses up her jaw, the corner of her lips before finally directly on her lips.

It felt euphoric for the two as both their lips latch onto each other, shivers running down both their spines. Shoko's hand that was still on the back of M/N's head begins playing with his hair, running her soft fingers through his black hair. M/N's hands travel down to her thighs and gave them a gentle squeeze making Shoko moan and having a opening to insert his tongue into her mouth.

M/N takes that opening and begins tongue kissing her. Shoko reciprocates the feeling quickly and they both go deeper into their desires. The only thing the two could hear were their heart beats and the lewd noises that produce as they kiss.

Shoko was enjoying this, the way M/N held her waist gently, the feeling of his lips and all in all just his presence makes her happy. She was happy that they got back together once again after such a long separation. She couldn't even bare to think about what if she never met M/N again.

But all those worries were put to the side as she has him now. Shoko snaps back into the kiss and suddenly switches them over. Now she was sitting on M/N's lap whilst he was sat down on the bench Shoko uses to treat her patients on. Don't worry the bench is clean and had no germs on it if you're wondering. "Changing things up are we?" M/N smirked.

Shoko cupped his cheeks with both her hands before leaning in and kissing him deeply once more. Her hands slither down boldly on his shirt, down to the waistband of his pants and stopping near his already growing buldge.

Shoko pulled away from the kiss and stared at M/N's buldge while her hand begins caressing his cock through the pants. She was fascinated how he could make this man this hard underneath his pants. M/N let out a soft moan and his grip on her waist tightens.

"Shoko... you're so beautiful..." M/N whisper into her ear. Shoko stares back into his eyes, a loving stares currently filled with a powerful lust. Shoko begins trailing down kisses from his jaw, down to his stomach and finally meeting with his crotch.

His cock twitched in his pants painfully. Shoko begins teasing the buttons on his pants a bit making M/N impatient. She stopped eventually and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. His hard member springs out and softly hits Shoko on the side of her face.

"So hard for me... you really like me a lot don't you M/N?" she teases a small smile plays on her mouth. She then places kisses on the tip down his shaft continuing her teasing. M/N tensed up a bit, his eyes turning half-lidded and his breathing turns shallow.

Shoko stares up into his half-lidded eyes as she kisses his cock. She then opens her mouth before taking half of length down her throat. M/N let out a low moan and his hand goes to the back of her head. He slightly pushes her down making her take more of his length which makes her gag.

Shoko quickly gets her composure back and begins skillfuly using her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the length of his cock before going to his sensitive tip. She could feel M/N tremble slightly as she holds him down by his thighs. Shoko's eyes continue to look up at him as she sucked him off.

She liked the way he moaned. It was music to her ears as she knew she was pleasuring him well. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum so early with how good your mouth is..." M/N moaned. Shoko pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. "Why'd you stop?"

Shoko stood up and began to remove her pants. She slides them down her legs revealing her black lacy panties. She then climbed onto M/N's lap, rubbing her already wet pussy on his cock. Both let out a soft sigh and they lean into each other to make out.

After the short make out session Shoko moves her panties aside and aligns M/N's cock with her entrance. She lowers herself down and takes the man raw without a condom. She moans, feeling him penetrate her deepest parts.

M/N groaned as she felt her tight walls squeeze his cock. His hands travel to her ass and gave them a firm grip. Shoko moans and begins to bounce on M/N's member, her arms wrap around his neck. "M-M/N... what do you... fuck... think about... having children?" she asked whilst bouncing on his cock.

The question threw M/N off as she suddenly asked him. But he regains his composure. He has been thinking of having a child after hanging out with Yuuji a couple days back. "Well... I have been thinking about it..." M/N says followed by a moan as Shoko increases her pace. "I'll... I'll gladly want a child with you Shoko... I want nothing else in the world." Shoko grew a smile on her face before smashing her lips with M/N's.

Shoko moans as she feels M/N's hand begin caressing her perky tits. His fingers gently pinching her sensitive buds. Her walls clench tighter around his cock before she lets out a loud moan and she coats his cock with her discharge. She begins clawing at his back creating scratch marks.

M/N didn't stop as the pleasure overwhelmed the pain from her nails. He bucks his hips, following at her pace. He leans in on her chest and latches onto one of her breasts with his mouth.

They continue to pleasure one another, filling the room smelling of sex. "Fuck I'm about to cum..." M/N growled, firmly gripping Shoko's ass in his hands.

"Cum inside... cum inside me M/N..." Shoko's legs securely wrap around M/N's waist as she encourages him to release deep inside her his seed. M/N does so and with one final thrust releases making them both let out a moan.

Shoko shook and held M/N tightly. The feeling of his warm cum inside her was euphoric. M/N kept pumping inside her before finally pulling out. He lays Shoko down on one of the hospital beds. "Thank you, M/N... I love you so much..."

M/N looks at her, a smile grows on his face. "I love you too... so... did you really want a child?" he asked to which Shoko nodded. "Are you sure? Work is already tiring for you and I don't if a child will help you rest..."

Shoko chuckles and sits up from the bed slowly. She places a hand on his cheek and says. "Yes... I know that. But I'll take the responsibility if it means us having a happy family." she leans in and kisses M/N on his cheek.

M/N laughs softly. "You really want this huh?" M/N says. "That means no more smoking as well. That's bad for the baby." M/N takes out his cigarette pack before putting it back in his pockets.

"Like I don't know that... fine I'll quit smoking temporarily..."

A/N: I have not forgotten about this book. I just have a bad update schedule I'm so sorry😭😭