𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16 - 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙈/𝙉

Months and more months pass by like a flash. M/N was learning how to be a dad in those past months, watching countless videos just so he could give their upcoming child a great childhood. And now it was the ninth month. The baby could be delivered anytime now.

And with that M/N always kept an eye on Shoko, sticking onto her like gum just so he can be ready if Shoko ever was about to go into labour. He was inseperable from her for the mean time. Shoko was softly laughing everytime he clung onto her like a magnet.

They had a baby shower where a lot of their friends showed up and gave them some gifts that the baby could use. And they revealed the gender to be... a girl! And a boy! They were going to have twins and it shocked the couple when they found out.

But they were much excited nonetheless. Sure it was probably going to be more stress since it's not only one baby but two... but the couple don't care about that really. They're just happy that they're getting two bundles of joy.

"Shoko... what do you think we should name them?" M/N asked as he was hugging Shoko from behind, caressing her stomach softly. He presses a light kiss on her neck. "Maybe we can name the girl, Makiko? Does that sound great to you?"

Shoko hummed, running her fingers through his soft hair. "Makiko... Makiko... that does sound like a great name for our daughter." she says. "What about the boy hm? What should we call him? Wanna just call him M/N Jr?" she playfully asks.

"Eh... I don't know that's pretty lazy." he rests his chin on her shoulder. "I was thinking of something like... maybe... Mashiba? does that sound good to you?" He nuzzles his nose against her skin making her let out a sigh.

"That does sound nice... oh! What about Ryouko? That sounds nice as well doesn't it?" she suggested. M/N repeated the name in his mind, nodding silently in agreement. "So... which one? Which name would you choose for our little boy?"

"...I guess the name you gave sounds better than what I thought off... sure. We'll name our little boy Ryouko as you suggested." The two smiled before leaning in and kissing the other person on their lips, a short but passionate kiss.

Shoko pulls away, looking at M/N lovingly. Her hands move to his face and she begins caressing his cheek. "I love you, M/N, L/N... for every lifetime I live I will always find you and love you like I did the last life..." she whispers into his ear, making M/N smile widely.

"Shoko, Ieiri... I can say the same thing for you... I hope to stay with you in every lifetime if reincarnation is truly a thing in this world..." They lean in and kiss on another once more before Shoko immediately pulls away, groaning in what seems to be pain. "Shoko?" M/N grew a worried look on his face.

"M/N... we need to get to the car quickly..." Shoko exclaims. M/N was quick to get on what she was saying and stood up. He got his car keys and quickly started the car. He helped Shoko up the couch and walked her closer to the door to the outside.

She was about to go into labour... the time has came for their children to come into the world. "You'll be fine, Shoko... just take deep breaths, I'm right here..." He assures her while leading her to the passenger seat. Shoko was gritting her teeth and holding her belly in pain.