Jun Character Art

Jun (Juniper) Sanada: A Squire with a Secret

Jun Sanada, an orphan with a mysterious aura and an infectious spirit, is discovered in the streets of Castletown by Link and Zelda. His candid and free-spirited nature quickly endears him to the duo. Seeing his situation, Zelda invites him and Link's to join in the Festival of the Flame at her Royal Court. Jun, with his lively and spirited demeanor, brings a new dynamic to their adventures, earning a place at Zelda's side during the festival's royal festivities as they both cheer on Link.

Beneath Jun's youthful exuberance lies an enigmatic past. The depths of his heritage are shrouded in secrecy, his true lineage known to none in his current company. This hidden aspect of his identity casts a shadow over his bright persona, hinting at a noble connection far removed from his present circumstances as an orphan. Noticing his talents and a desire to grow even more, Link offers Jun a place as his squire for the tournament. Jun insists that they both can prosper from their team-up. And so, they become Knight and Squire.

Jun is driven by a purpose that goes beyond mere camaraderie. His association with Link and Zelda is not just a stroke of fate but part of a larger, unseen plan. As he grows closer to his companions, Jun finds himself grappling with a silent dilemma. His journey with them is more than it seems, and his loyalty is tested as he navigates this undisclosed mission.

With the Festival of the Flame drawing near, Jun's internal conflict reaches a crescendo. His choices become more critical, and the implications of his actions loom large. The path he chooses will define not only his future but also the nature of his friendship with Link and Zelda.

 The path he chooses will define not only his future but also the nature of his friendship with Link and Zelda