Part 2

After so much talking, chatting with each other Mr park decided to leave. Everyone already left to their homes. The party is over.  Only few guests are there. On the other side yn sitting with jennie irene and others. They talking about some random stuffs and yn is listening with obviously bored.
Mr park: shall we go yn?
Yn nodded
Mr kim: I really like if u stay here.
Mr park: no some another time. Let's go yn.
Yn nodded and bid goodbyes to everyone except taehyung. Both Mr kim and Mr park hugged each other.
Mr park: where is taehyung?
Mr kim: here he is.
Mr park: alright ceo see u later *smiles*
Taehyung: *chuckles* see you soon uncle.
Yn smiles seeing taehyung and her father interaction.
Yn didn't say Anything to taehyung. But taehyung wait for her to say something. She was about to leave
Taehyung: bye ms. Park
Yn: b..bye
She quickly left. Taehyung chuckled
Yn thought: aishh why I'm stuttering in front of him.
She shrugged of her thought and left.

Time skips

Next day
Mr park: yn dear I'm going to Mr Kim's House. I have to give stuffs which I bought for him and his family. If you're coming?
Yn: dad I'm little tired.
Mr park: okay okay I understood.  Take rest. I'll be back
She nodded and he left

6 weeks later

Yn pov
In these days, I really become close with jennie and irene unnie.Yeah I'm calling her unnie. I got the meaning. They're really good and pure souls. We three become friends. And I'm very comfortable with them. About jin oppa, he's like my big brother. He also talk with me very nicely and yeounjun he's very funny. He calls me noona. He also like friend to me. And about taehyung I don't know. He barely talk with me. Because he's always busy in his office. I don't know whenever he come in front of me my whole body starts shaking and my heart beat starts beating fastly. It's not like that I'm scared of him. It's just some different feeling born when he's around me. I don't know what's that. Whenever he asks something, I always ended up in stuttering. I'm embarrassed of myself. But it's okay. Hehe. Uncle and aunty are very nice and good hearted. They treat me like their child. I really like their family. They all are good. Dad is right.  And about my work, yeah dad is ceo of company of his korean branch. And I'm his secretary of course.

Currently I'm going to their house. Because dad says uncle called him for some important work related to their business. First I denied to go then jennie call me to come with dad. So I agreed. Here we are.

Author pov

Mr park come out of his car and get inside with yn. Mrs kim and Mr kim welcomes them as usual.  Yn smiles at Mrs kim.
Mrs kim: come yn sit here. *she said points to couch*
Yn nodded and sit there. On the other hand Mr kim and Mr park was busy In talking with each other.
Mrs kim: yn wait I'll call jennie.
Yn hummed in response. Mrs kim left and yn starts scrolling her phone. She heard footsteps. She look up to see none other than taehyung. She quickly looked away.
Taehyung: hi yn *smiles*
Yn: h...hi *mentally slapped herself for stuttering *
Taehyung: *chuckles* how you?
Yn: I'm...I'm good.
Taehyung: hmm.. How's going your dad's company?
Yn: yeah all..all good.
Taehyung was about to say something then jennie comes and hugged yn tightly.
Jennie: yniee long time no see huh? Thank god you came here.
Yn: *nodded*
Jennie: can we go out for lunch today?
Yn: yeah sure *smiles*
Taehyung: lunch?
Jennie: yeah why u have any problem?
Taehyung: no no carry on.
Jennie: hmm good. Yn I called irene unnie also. She also coming with us.
Mrs kim: oh someone is planning lunch.
Jennie: yeah eomma me yn and irene unnie are going.
Mrs kim: good to hear but do u think jin  will leave irene without him. You know about him.
Jennie: yah you're right eomma. I didn't thought about that.
Taehyung: here jin hyung came. See jennie is taking noona for lunch.
Jin: then I'm also coming.
Jennie: WHAT???
Jin: what what? I'm also coming with u guys. And taehyung you also join. We'll inform to yeonjun also.
Hearing taehyung name yn chocked on water. Everyone attention goes towards her.
Mrs kim: oh yn you okay?
Yn nodded. Taehyung understood that yn is not comfortable with him and yeonjun.
Taehyung: no hyung I'm not coming. You guys carry on. I have meeting
Jin: come on taehyungah,  I know today is Sunday so don't lie. Just come with us.
Jennie: wait wait guys. We're not going to family picnic or something. We 3 are just going to have lunch and you guys interrupted huh?
Taehyung and yn chuckles at jennie.
Jin: then irene also not coming.
Jennie : such a possessive fiance you are jin oppa.
Taehyung: it's not possessiveness jennie. It's love
Yn look at taehyung in surprised.
Jennie: okay fine whatever it is.
Jin: then we're coming
Jennie: okay *annoyed*

Taehyung pov

In these days, I barely meet with yn. But I don't know why I like whenever we met. I don't know why I want to admire all time. I always admire her and she caught me also. She is such an introvert girl or u can say introvert ×100. But I like that her character. I like whenever she around me. No any girl makes feel like this in my whole life. As I'm workaholic man I didn't show any interest in any girls. But I don't know I want to get close with yn. She is so shy and innocent. Whenever I tried to talk with her she always ended up with stuttering. I found that cute.  May be we barely talk to each other. Whatever but I think she's uncomfortable around me. I respect her. Today also when jin hyung said come to me I saw her reaction. May be??

Author pov

After so much struggle, they all arrive for lunch in biggest restaurant in korea

Everyone takes their seats. Yn sat beside taehyung. Everyone starts talking while yn is listening

Jin: yn you know this is our favourite restaurant.  We mostly visit here.
Yn nodded with smile

After few minutes, the waiter comes for oder and everyone gives their order. Except yn because she mostly don't k ow korean food.
Jennie: yniee what do u want?
Yeounjun: wait noona you don't know korean food right?
Yn nodded with hesitate
Irene: then we'll order. I'm sure you'll love it. Trust us.
Yn: okay *smiles*
Taehyung: are u sure yn? If u don't want then we'll order what u like.
Yn: no..its okay
Taehyung: *smiles* trust me it will taste good.
Yn smiles back which fluttered Taehyung heart.
After sometimes the waiter comes with lots of food. They starts eating. Yn also start eating. Taehyung look at yn who's eating slowly slowly. He understood that she don't know how to peel prawn. He smiles and take her plate . She looked him at confuse and blink her eyes multiple times. Not only her every one looked at taehyung.  After that taehyung peel that prawn and give it to her.

Yn: th..thank you *small smiles*
Taehyung: it's okay *smiles back*

Jin: good taehyungah! *he praised him*
Taehyung just show him smiles.
They all are chit chatting but taehyung time to time staring at yn or we can say admiring her. Yn notice taehyung is staring her she look down and secretly blushed without her knowledge.
After eating, jin and irene left together .
Yeonjun: okay bye guys see you later. I'm going to my friend home for assignment.
He also.
Taehyung: let's go I'll drop you both.
Yn: it's okay I'll call dad. My house is far from here.
Taehyung: no . Don't call your dad. I'll drop u.
Jennie: yes oppa is right yn. Let's go.
Yn nodded and sit in car. Both yn and jennie sit on backseat. Taehyung starts the car. Meanwhile jennie starts talking with yn. And yn is just listening. Taehyung is watching yn from mirror. He just want to stare her all the time. A smile appear on his lips. When yn feel his gaze. So she look at mirror find that taehyung is already staring her. Both blushed and look away.
Taehyung thought: aishhh Taehyung what happen to you. Aishh what will she think about me now. I'm embarrassed.
After sometimes taehyung park the car in front of yn house.
Jennie: bye yniee. See you soon. *she hugged *
Yn: bye *smiles* come inside jennie.
Jennie: no ynie I'm sorry. next time I'll come. I have work so appa called me. Bye
Yn: okay.. bye..
She went and then came back. Taehyung and jennie confused.
Jennie: yn?
Yn: thank you Taehyung for dropping me *smiles*
Taehyung: *surprised * no..its okay. You don't have to thank me. *smiles*
Yn just nodded
Taehyung: bye take care.. *boxy smile *

She hides her blushing face and quickly went inside.

Taehyung was extremely happy because toady she speak with him without stuttering. He's on ninth cloud.

Jennie; oppa let's goooo
Taehyung:yahh don't scream.

To be continued...