part 14

Yn: what happened dad?

Mr park: they came with marriage proposal for you. They're asking you for taehyung....

Yn eyes widened in shock and surprised..
She couldn't believe it.. she froze at her place. While mr park was watching her expressions.

Mr park: yn you're listening?...

Yn: ye..yes da..dad..

Mr park: yn princess.. I know it's surprising for you. But think about it. Taehyung is a good boy. And I know him very well..

Yn: *listening carefully* dad I know.. but it's...it's too sudden . And I need some time.

Mr park: *smiles* okay princess it's completely your choice. But please think about it. Because I believe taehyung is perfect for you. I like him.

Yn: *secretly blushed* umm dad I'll tell you tomorrow.. it's just I'm tired today..

Mr park: okay.. yn-ah if you want to talk with taehyung ? Then I'll arrange a date..

Yn: *chocked* no no... Dad I'm fine..

Mr park chuckles and then he feeds yn dinner . As he already ate with Kim's.

Time skip

Yn was talking in phone with Danielle. She told her everything..

Danielle: I swear yn I want to beat you badly.. why the hell you didn't accept the proposal today itself. What the freaking reason you need time. As I already know you like him then what's the problem?..

Yn: it's not a problem. It's just I'm thinking about him. You know that he ignored me for the last few days. And suddenly this marriage. What if he doesn't like this proposal..

Danielle: you're such a fool yn. If taehyung is not happy, then why did his parents came with a proposal. And you told me that he ask sorry multiple times. Bro may be he have some business tension. Thats why may be he ignored you. I mean he didn't mean to ignore you I guess. You're taking him wrong..

Yn: yes maybe he has some problems related to business.. you're right.. I'm overthinking. Plus what will dad think that I quickly agreed for this marriage. I'm sure he'll doubt me. That's why I ask some time.

Danielle: okay I understood.. btw aren't you happy?

Yn: *blushed* it's...it's not...like that..

Danielle: someone is blushing hm.... Buddy be happy.. taehyung is a nice man . I'm sure he'll keep you happy like an uncle.. don't think too much.. talk with him. Okay..??

Yn: okay...

Next day.

In park office.

Mr park : princess what you decide..?

Yn: umm dad I...I agreed..

Mr park: *screaming in happiness* what...?? Really?? OMG I can't believe.... Really princess..??

Yn: yes dad.. *looks down*.

Mr park quickly hugged yn like kid and kiss her hairs.

Mr park: thank you yn for accepting.. taehyung is a good boy. Trust me..

Yn broke the hug and smiles at her dad.

Mr park: so finally my daughter agreed..

Yn: da...dad what about tae... taehyung..? He is-

Mr park: princess he already agreed that's why they asked.. *smiles*.

Yn: ohh okay dad... *Secretly smiles*.