part 6

Mr kim and Mr park was talking while Mrs kim was sitting beside her husband scrolling her phone. Taehyung and jin also joined with the elders. Yn and jennie discussing something. Yeonjun is lost in his world.

Then Mr park said

Mr park: yn princess
, table is ready na? Ask ahjuma

Yn: yes dad.
Mr park: let's have dinner.

Everyone nodded and left to dining area.

There are so many foods. Everyone sat at their places while taehyung sat in front of yn. They starts eating.

Taehyung time to time glance at yn. But she didn't noticed. He was admiring her. He was admiring how cute she is while eating. She is probably looking like a child while eating. Suddenly yn felt his gaze. She looks at him. Their eyes met.

Yn pov

When I felt someone's gaze, I look up to see it was taehyung. Oh god why he is staring me like that? Whenever we make eye contact, I feel something in my stomach. Then I felt like my cheeks turning red. Same things happens now. I finally look away.

After eating dinner, they cut the cake. While cutting, yn and her dad eyes get teary. Yn secretly cries but taehyung notice that.

Taehyung pov

This is the first time, I'm seeing her cry. She's hiding her tears but I noticed it. No matter what, she feels her mother's absence. My hear clenched seeing her cry. And I noticed her dad too. His eyes also get teary. But then my appa comfort them. He loves her so much. Yn is hiding her tears behind her smile. I just wanna hug her and comfort her.

After cutting the cake, they feed each other.

Yn playfully glared at her dad for eating soo much cake.

Mr park: princess don't glare me like that. I promise this is my last piece.

Yn pout while others chuckles

Taehyung proudly smiling at her, how she is taking care of her dad like a kid.

Mr park: she always do with me like that *pout*

Mr kim: she's doing correct buddy. After all you have diabetes na. Daughters are princess of their dad's.

Mr park: yah right. But sometimes cheating is okay na.. isn't princess ?

Yn: dad...

Mr park: I'm kidding. I'm sorry my mother.

Yn laughs at her dad reactions.

After sometimes they all went to yn's room.

Jennie: wow yniee your room is beautiful.

Yn: your appa designed *chuckles*

Jennie: yah how can I forget.

Then jin, yeonjun also entered. They all sat on couch.

Yn: wait I'll bring my phone.

Saying this she was about to exit but she saw taehyung is hesitate to enter in her room.

She smiles secretly and approach him.

Yn: taehyung come inside. *she said softly in her slow voice *

Taehyung nodded and entered. While yn secretly chuckles.

After sometimes yn came and she get panic after seeing her dressing table mess. But they already noticed.

Jin: yn I don't know you're chocolate lover

Yeonjun: noona every girl have make-up sets in their dressing tables, but you have chocolate kits. Woww noona you're unbelievable.

Jennie: *chuckles* really yniee? You're obsessed with this.