Part 18

Taehyung: shall we eat?

Yn nodded and he made her sit on the chair and he too took his seat. He serve the plate for her and she shyly smiled..

Taehyung: let me feed you...

Yn: *chocked * umm no ..no I'm...I'm -

Taehyung: *chuckles* it's okay.. I'm just kidding..,

Yn pouts makes him laugh slightly..

Soon they both ate while admiring each other.. taehyung can see yn is getting comfortable with him.. he was feeling happy..

They both spend sometime and headed towards the car. As it's getting late.. they're walking while holding hands and stopped beside the car. Taehyung looks at her and she's looking down..

Taehyung: yn..

He called softly makes her heart beat faster. She looks at him.

Taehyung: why I feel like you wanna say something..

Yn blink her eyes multiple times like how he knows .. he smiled and she nodded slowly.

Taehyung: what is it love?

Hearing "love" her heart is beating fastly..

Yn: umm..I'm I'm..sorry I didn't bring anything for you.. *she stuttered and looked down while making pout*

He chuckles and cuppes her face gently and said.

Taehyung: you don't need to bring anything love.. you know, when you agreed for this marriage, I feel like I got everything. I won everything. So don't be sad love. Okay?

She looks at him while blinking her eyes .. it's too much for her introvert heart. Her cheeks turned red. She smiled and he smiled back..

Taehyung: wait..

He said and opened the car door then take some boxes and handed to her. She made confused face.

Taehyung: this is for you..

She looks at those boxes and it's chocolate boxes. She smiled awkwardly ..

Taehyung: you like that?

She nodded with pout and he smiled.

Taehyung: lets go now..

She nodded and he opened the door for her and she sit inside and he too.. then they drove off..

Time skips.

Taehyung drops her to her house and came outside of the car and open the door for her. She came outside and he holds her hand.

Yn: come inside.. *she said slowly*

Taehyung: umm..okay let's go .

He took her stuffs and locked the car then went inside.. mr park is watching tv. Seeing them, he quickly came and

Mr park: oh you guys are back? Come ..come inside..!!

Taehyung: umm thank you uncle.. I'll leave now.. I'm sorry uncle if we're late..

Yn looks at him then her dad.

Mr park: aishh!! Why are you saying sorry . I don't mind though..

Taehyung smiles and nodded..

Mr park: I'll bring something for you..

Taehyung: no uncle.. we are full.. I'm leaving bye goodnight uncle ..

Mr park: aishh!! Okay.. see you soon son..

Taehyung nodded then looks at yn who's looking at both males..