Part 19.

Author POV

So today is holiday. elders suggest Taehyung and yn to go shopping for engagement.. still few days left for their engagement.. and mr Kim also arrange Jin and Irene marriage after 1 week of engagement.. currently yn is getting ready as Taehyung will be coming at any time..

 currently yn is getting ready as Taehyung will be coming at any time

She was nervous little.. her phone rang and it's Taehyung..

Taehyung: hello, love I'm waiting outside..

Yn: com..coming..

She quickly took her bag and left.. she saw him standing leaning to the car. Seeing her, he smiles widely and she smiled back. He pull her in his embrace and she gasp.. she hugged him back and he inhales her fragrance.. he broke the hug and looks at her red face.

Taehyung: looking gorgeous love.

She blushed and looks down makes him chuckled..

Taehyung: let's go .

He said and opened the door for her and made her sit then he too took his seat and drove off..

While driving.

Taehyung: umm, love your favourite colour is grey right?

Yn: *surprised* yes.. but you know?

Taehyung: umm, yup I know you little bit .

She smiles looking out of the window. He noticed ..

Taehyung: but I want to know you fully..

She nodded with a shy smile.

Taehyung: so you'll not ask mine? *He asked while making a small pout*.

Yn: *chuckles looking at him* umm.. your favourite colour?

Taehyung: grey.. coincidence right?

She nodded with a small smile.

Taehyung: here we are..

He said and she looks outside.. it was huge mall.. he park the car and came outside and opened the door for her.. his small gestures made her blush .. he holds her hands tightly and went inside.. everyone looks at them some girls are staring at him but after seeing his hands with her's , they get jealous.. he don't care about anyone . He was walking with cold face while yn was surprised with his duality..

They went to 8th floor and seeing him, the staffs bowed to him and welcomed them.

Taehyung: show the best outfits for my fiancee for engagement..

Yn feels her cheeks turning red .. she looked down and smiles..  the staff nodded and show her some branded quality..

Taehyung: love, try this..

She nodded and went to changing room.. he too followed her and stand outside..

Taehyung: I'm here love..