Part 15.

Time skip.

So today is kims are coming to yn's house.. as mr park called them .

Currently yn was laying on bed while chit chatting with Danielle. She also came to her house..

Danielle: oh god yn..!! What should I do with you...? Your in laws are coming and you're laying like this. Go girl , get ready and apply some makeup..

Yn was lost in her deep thoughts. She flinched ..

Yn: I'm nervous..

Danielle: it's okay calm down.. it's not like he'll eat you... You're scared like that only.. *she chuckled*.

Yn: *pouts* you know about me na...

Danielle: I'm just kidding ma.. don't worry.. be strong... And yeah don't stutter in front of him. Talk with him nicely .. okay??

Yn nodded..

On the other hand, Taehyung was pulling his hairs in frustration. He was angry ..

Taehyung: what the hell arya..!! Why suddenly they preponed the meeting.. you know na today, I have to go at yn's house. *He yelled at his secretary*.

Arya: sir, I'm sorry.. should we cancel this meeting?

Taehyung: cancel this..!! I don't want this deal ...

Arya was about to call, but before mr Kim came inside his cabin.

Mr Kim: don't need to cancel ms arya..

Arya looks at Taehyung then mr Kim.

Taehyung: appa .!!

Mr Kim: I understood Taehyung-ah ..!! But you already invest your money in this deal plus you work hard for this. If yn got to know about this, she'll definitely get upset.. so complete the meeting then come..

Taehyung: okay appa..

Mr Kim: but don't be late . We're going at 6 pm. At least you should come before 8. Okay??

Taehyung nodded and mr Kim left ...

Arya was smiling like how her boss is annoyed when he heard about meeting for his girl..

Arya: all the best sir..!! *Smiles*.

Taehyung: thank you..

Arya: don't worry sir..!! We will complete as soon as possible .

Taehyung nodded..

Time skip

Kim family came at yn's house. Yn was in her room.. then ahjuma came and called her..

Yn came downstairs and bowed to everyone. As she was now feel different feeling.. Mrs Kim understood and smiles at her.

Mrs made her sit beside her and Jennie.

Mrs Kim: you're looking pretty daughter..

She kiss her forehead.

Yn smiles..

Mr Kim: please be Frank with us like before yn-ah..

Yn nodded with smiles. And then Jennie..

Jennie: ynieee... I'm so happy... *She whisper in her ear*.

Yn: well, I'm also waiting for your wedding Jennie .

Jennie gulped..

Yeonjun came and sit in front of yn.

Yeonjun: noona.. you're looking beautiful.. I'm sure hyung will fall-

Jin: Stob it..!! *They looks at him* I mean, yeonjun don't annoy her..