part 4

Yn pov

      It's almost party was over. Only few guests are there. I was going towards garden. Because everyone is in garden and jennie called me. I was going but suddenly someone caught my attention. I slowly Went towards the person and I was shocked it was that girl who asked Taehyung to dance with her. She is kissing some one. I don't know who the boy is. But she is kissing. Just before she asked taehyung to dance and now. ?? Jennie is right and especially taehyung is right.

First I thought wrong about taehyung I mean how he coldly rejects her and now I understood.  Then I shrugged of my thoughts then went to garden.

Author pov

There is kim family, irene and Mr park and yn also. They're chilling and chit chatting. Elders are talking. While suddenly

Yeonjun: why not we play some games?

Jennie: sounds good. I don't think taehyung oppa will come.

Taehyung: yeah. I'm not coming. I have w-

Jin: aish stob it tae, everytime work, work. If you're not coming then my pink slippers will land on you.

Irene laughed and yn also laugh awkwardly.

Taehyung: aishhh okay fine hyung. Don't embarrass me. *pout*

Yeonjun: okay good. Yn noona?

Jennie: she will come

Yn: but-

Irene: no buts yn. Let's go. Btw what game we are playing?

Yeonjun: truth or dare??

Jin: good !! Let's play.

Everyone sat and start spin the bottle. First it landed on Irene.

So truth or dare??

Irene: truth?

Yeonjun: I will ask. Okay noona tell truth, do you really like jin hyung jokes?

Irene: *looks at jin* to be honest YES. Be cause you know whenever I was upset, he always comfort me with his jokes. He is the one who makes me realise what is true love.

Jin smiles

Everyone: aww so sweet.

Again bottle spin

And it landed on taehyung.

Jin: truth or dare?

Taehyung: truth *because he thought if he choose dare, they will definetly made him to stupid things*

Jennie: I will ask.  So oppa. Say honestly okay!!, I know many girls are drooling on you and some of even proposed you. Did you have crush on anyone in that girls. I mean like that girl is beautiful, or she is good something?

Taehyung: NO *straight forward*

Yn looks at taehyung, he answered coldly. She was surprised.

Yeonjun: that was rude hyung.

Jin: taehyung, keep your cold side in office please *he said like mocking him*

Taehyung: okay fine. Yes I don't have crush on anyone in them and I didn't like anyone of them. They're just behind me for my money and my face which they found handsome.

Yn was relieved after listening him. But don't know why?.  She looked at taehyung who is already staring at her then taehyung smiled at her. Which cause her heart beat faster. She looked down while smiling.

Irene: okay okay now don't bother my brother in law. He will get best girl which is his type.

Again bottle spinned and it land on yn.