Part 11.

Author pov

1 week later.

Today is Mr kim and Mrs kim anniversary. So they throw small party with close friends. Mr park also invited. In this week, taehyung and yn didn't met with each other.

Taehyung was waiting yn impatiently. His eyes stuck on door only. Then jimin and jungkook comes.

Jimin: ahem.. ahem taehyung.?

Taehyung: hmm..?

Jungkook: you're looking for yn right.?

Taehyung: no..no..

Jimin: don't lie taehyung. We know you .!!

Jungkook: yeah. It's not sin to love hyung.

Soon taehyung gaze fell on a tiny figure walking with her dad.

Yn outfit.

Seeing her, his jaw dropped.

Taehyung: breathtaking *he mumbled*.

Jimin and jungkook also noticed his gaze and they also saw her.

Soon yn come and greet everyone with her smile. Her eyes are searching taehyung. But she didn't find him and she pout.

Irene: yniee you're looking so beautiful..

Yn: thank u unnie but you're looking so so beautiful.

Irene: aish..!!

Jennie: what about me guys?.

Yn: you're also looking gorgeous ms kim.

Jennie : *chuckles* thank you.

They 3 are chit chatting then her eyes fell on taehyung who was talking with his friends.

Yn pov

I was talking with unnie and Jennie then my eyes fell on him. He is talking with his friends. He's looking damn handsome bro. I was staring him secretly not to get caught by unnie and jennie. He was smiling while talking, Danielle was right I fell for this man. Its shocking right but its true. An introvert girl like me fell for this man. I'm okay with one sided. I was in my thoughts then jennie called me. I flinched and awkwardly smiles.

Author pov

She was going towards jennie's room but bump into someone. She's ready to fall but he hold her. She know who's he. His fragrance made her realise very well. His hands are safely secured her. And she looks at him who's already staring at her. They both lost in each other then his phone rang. She quickly gets up and he also freed her and he took his call.. After sometimes he came back and saw she's still waiting.

 After sometimes he came back and saw she's still waiting