part 3

Next day

In park office

Yn and her dad was discussing about their upcoming projects

Mr park: yn how was your lunch yesterday?
Yn: it's good dad.
Mr park: did you enjoyed?
Yn: yeah dad, I tried korean food, it's delicious.
Mr park: really? Yeah korean food are the best *smiles*. Hmm btw you become friends with them?
Yn: yes dad *smiles* they're good hearted.
Mr park: yes, trust me. I'm glad that you opened up with them.
Yn nodded while smiling

Time skips

Kim mansion

Everyone is eating dinner until

Mrs kim: tae, can we arrange a blind date for you?
Taehyung: eomma please what are u saying. I already told you many times.
Mrs kim: from how long you'll saying same thing. Then when will you get married?
Mr kim: yes son, and we have to fix jennie marriage also.
Taehyung: eomma, appa you can fix jennie's marriage after hyung marriage. After that we will see.
Mrs kim: but its not good if she marries before you taehyung.
Taehyung: it's okay eomma, and one more thing, please don't tell me again for blind dates, I hate this type of stuffs. *he said bit coldly*
Mr kim: okay son as you say.
Taehyung: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked like this. *he said like kid*
Mrs kim: it's okay tae.
Yeonjun: hyung your duality is not joke. Sometimes before you're cold and angry. And now you're talking completely.
Taehyung: wanna beaten up by me?
Yeonjun: of course no. Hehe *nervous laugh* I'm just kidding.
Jin: stop scaring my younger brother taehyung. *he said dramatically*
Taehyung: hyung you too.
Jin: yes.
Taehyung: okay jennie, you wanna say something to me?
Jennie: what could I say oppa. I'm just thinking how your future wife is going to handle you. I feel pity for her whoever it is.
Mrs kim: *chuckles * don't worry jennie. He'll get improve in front of her. And see whoever the girl is, I'm sure she'll
Handle our taehyung.
Taehyung looks at his family in disbelief.
Mr kim: stop teasing my son.
Taehyung: finally appa at least you are taking my side. See how much they're teasing me *pout*
Mrs kim: aww my little baby. We are sorry.

A long time skips

Mr park: yn did you remember, you promised me
Yn: what dad? Oh yah I remember. *she said nervously*
Mr park: don't worry. I won't force you in anything. I'm just saying. Here this is some boys pictures and bio data's. See, if u like in anyone of them, we will think and arrange date or if u don't like in any one of them, you can simply reject it.
Yn: okay dad *she received the envelope*
Mr park: look dear, I know you're new here in korea and you have some personal problems with it. But trust me it will be the best choice for you. I want you to married korean boy, not in USA. *he said calmly to his daughter *
Yn: dad I know whoever you'll choose for me it's best. And I trust your choice blindly. It's just I'm getting emotional to leaving you *she said while a tear drop from her eyes*

Mr park quickly hugged Her and patted her back and his eyes also get teary after listening his precious daughter words. After all he have one and only daughter, whom only he raised her alone when his wife left them.

Mr park: shh, its completely fine. Look ynah. Every girl have to marry one day. And trust me, you will be happy after marriage with your life partner whoever in your destiny. He'll keep you happy always. Now please don't cry. Otherwise I'm also going to Start crying.

Yn looks at her dad, and chuckles.

Yn: okay dad. As u say, I know my dad very well his choice will be best. Hmm? Now please cook something for me *she shows her puppy eyes *

Mr park: aishh who will say that you're 23. You're still kid. Yah let's go I'll cook for you.

Few days later