Chapter 05:

Chapter 05:
Spoiler of the series Anne with an E!
Jade:

Y/n and I sat on the couch for a while and watched the series Anne with an E.

It was our favorite series.

„Ha! I knew it!" Y/n shouted cheerfully when Ruby sat down next to Moody and watched him while the class was practicing dancing.

„What did you know?" I asked her.

„That Ruby and Moody will become a couple!" She explained to me.

I didn't really care what Ruby and Moody were doing. I wanted to see Gilbert and Anne.

„Yes, that's right. You said that from the beginning. But... oh my God. Gilbert looks so fine in that scene!" I squeaked.

Y/n grinned at me and nodded in confirmation.

That's why I loved watching series with her.

We had the same type and could talk about fictional characters for hours.

Speaking of hours, what time was it actually?

I looked at my watch and jumped up.

„We have to get ready! We only have 2 hours left!"

Y/n's eyes widened and we sprinted up into my room.

„I was recently in the city with my mom and we found a cute dress that will definitely look great on you! It's black and mega sexy," I told her excitedly.
„Come on, you don't have to borrow me everything..." she murmured and stared at the floor.

I knew her parents didn't have much money and I had often noticed that her parents preferred her siblings.

For example, they received pocket money.

Y/n didn't get one and she was the oldest.

Sometimes her mother gave her something so that she could buy lunch, but most of the time Y/n went to my house and we ate there together.

„Hey. I'm your best friend! I know I don't have to borrow you everything, but I want to. You are practically my sister. And besides, you also have pretty things that I often borrow!" I said and put my arm around her shoulder.

„Oh! I remember I still have something for you! My big sister was visiting the other day and brought me something." she shouted excitedly and rummaged in her bag.

„It's a mega pretty dress but it fits better with your hair color," she explained.

She pulled out a tight dress and held it to me.

„Oh. My. God!!! It's soooo pretty!" I called and grinned at Y/n.

„Good that you like it. It's yours now," she said and grinned back.

„Awww thank you!!" I said and hugged her briefly.

I took the black dress out of my closet and showed it to her.

She was immediately thrilled and she went into the bathroom and put it on.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, her eyes shone with enthusiasm.

„You look great!" I told her, then I went to the bathroom and put on the dress.

I looked in the mirror.

Yes, the dress was pretty but I was insecure.

I looked so... fat.

„Hey, are you okay?" I heard Y/n's voice from outside.

„Yes... I'm coming ," I answered her.

I opened the door and entered my room. Doubtingly, I looked at Y/n.

„What is it? Don't you like it?" She asked.

„No, it's really pretty but... I look so weird in it," I consed to her.

„What? You look beautiful! Why are you so insecure?" She asked me, but I just shrugged my shoulders.

„You don't have to wear the dress if you don't want to. I don't want to force you to do anything. I think you look great, but if you feel uncomfortable then we'll find you something else." said Y/n and smiled at me.

The People Pleaser in me wanted to put on the dress so that I wouldn't disappoint Y/n, but I knew that she would never be disappointed with me if I felt uncomfortable.

„Can we... maybe look for another dress for me?" I asked hesitantly.

„Sure! It wouldn't be fun if you didn't feel comfortable, right?" She said and smiled at me.

Y/n was the best friend I could wish for.

I smiled back.

„Well, let's go! Let's find a pretty outfit for you!" Called Y/n and grinned enthusiastically.

✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿

♡♡ 655 Words ♡♡