Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Leo:

Gods, I'm nervous!

I had just ringed her doorbell and heard footsteps from inside.

A young woman opened the front door.

„Who are you? And what do you want here? If you want a donation, then you can leave right away!" She said and looked at me angrily.

What was wrong with her?

„Uh... so actually I'm here to talk to her daughter Y/n. Does she have time right now?" I asked nervously.

She frowned.

„Y/n... my daughter?" The woman asked and laughed briefly. It wasn't a nice laugh.

„She doesn't have time. Piss off!" She then said and slammed the door in front of my nose.

Holy shit. Her day had probably been quite brutal. And her reaction when I mentioned Y/n was also very strange.

But I couldn't give up yet. I didn't want to.

Suddenly I heard loud calls from the house.

I looked up. One of the windows was open. On one hand, I didn't want to listen, but on the other hand, I also wanted to find out why Y/n didn't have time.

„Why do you tell a strange boy where you live?! Are you crazy? Who is that anyway?" Shouted the voice of the young woman who had just opened the door for me.

To my surprise, I heard Y/n's voice. But she didn't sound as self-confident as usual, but anxious and as if she had just cried.

„Mother, I'm sorry! He's just a classmate."

„And why is this classmate coming to your house? You are not allowed to meet with boys! And don't call me your mother! You are not my child, you are a freak! Just like your father! He let me down on the day you were born and I had to deal with you!" The woman called.

Horrified, I stared at the window.

I have to go. This is none of my business...

So I made my way back to my hotel. Suddenly it started raining heavily.

When I arrived at the hotel, I was completely wet.

I ran into my hotel room and changed my soaked pants for a dry one.

I took off my sweater and grabbed a towel. I started rubbing my hair dry when it knocked on the door.

Still with my towel in my hand, I opened the door and froze.

In front of me stood a soaking wet Y/n.

She smiled at me at first, but then her gaze wandered to my upper body.

With a red face, I noticed that I was still walking around shirtless.

„Um, hi," I said hesitantly.

Y/n turned slightly red on the face.

„I um... I know it ended very strangely last time but... can I spend the night with you again?" She asked quietly.

„I, um... yes. I'm sorry I caused you problems earlier," I said and looked at the floor.

„You heard my fight with my mother? Oh crap, I left my window open, didn't I?" She asked.

„Yes. I'm sorry I was listing," I said apologizingly.
„Don't worry," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

„Oh, do you want to come in?" I suddenly asked.

Y/n nodded gratefully.

We sat down on the sofa.

„After my mother yelled at me, I ran away. Just ran out of the house. I couldn't go to Jade because my mother would be most likely to look for me there. Then you occurred to me," she said.

„You often have problems with your mother, don't you?" I asked carefully.

She nodded and followed the pattern of the sofa with her finger.

„You probably also heard that my mother forbade me to call her my mother. And that's all my father's fault," she said.

When she looked at me, she had tears in her eyes.

Oh gods. I could handle machines, but crying girls?

The only thing I could think of...

Without thinking further, I hugged Y/n and stroked her back.
She sobbed into my T-shirt.
"I'm sorry for behavining like a baby," she said quietly.

"You don't. It's okay. You're safe here," I assured her.

"It's only 09:30 in the morning, do you want to go for breakfast?" I asked after a while.

Y/n wiped away the tears and nodded.

I smiled at her cheeringly.

"Then let's go. We can go to the coffee shop where we have been several times."

I held out my hand to her.

She smiled and took my hand.

"Are we taking the motorcycle again?" She asked.

"Sure. I even found a second helmet. He was just lying around in the garage, so I can probably borrow him," I told her.

We ran to the garage, got on the motorcycle and drove towards the café.

Y/n held on to me and I enjoyed the ride.
( Authors Note: Anyone who has dirty thoughts: Go touch some grass 😭)

I had to tell her today. Or tomorrow. But I just couldn't wait any longer.

-Above on the Olympus-

Aphrodite: Poor Y/n.

Hades: My goodness, I don't know why I ever liked this woman. The way she treats Y/n is really shitty.

Hephaestus: mumbling You probably only liked her because of her looks...

Hades: What did you just say?

Hephaestus: Nothing, nothing... uhm Aphrodite?

Aphrodite: What?

Hephaestus: Make them kiss. Today. Please

Aphrodite: Maybe. I don't know yet.

Hades: Come on. Please.

Aphrodite: Maybe

Hephaestus: Hades, do we want to bet?

Hades: What are we betting on?

Hephaestus: We bet on ten drachmas!

Hades: Ok. I bet she doesn't do it.

Hephaestus: I bet she does it.

Apollo: I bet she does it!

Poseidon: I bet she won't do it!

Zeus: I want to participate too! I bet she does it!

                                                      Hephaestus: *eagerly collects the drachmas*

Aphrodite: Oh, that's going to be funny!

✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨*•..¸✿

♡♡ 888 Words ♡♡