Chapter 01:

Prologue:

It had happened again.

I had dreamed of him again. He had appeared in my dreams again and had talked to me. I didn't know his name or where he came from. I had only seen him once in reality. And only said one sentence to him. But I still dreamed of him almost every night. All this had started about some weeks ago:

Y/n:

In my opinion, my alarm clock rang far too early.

 Although I preferred to sleep for a few more minutes, I had to get up. 

I jumped out of my bed and went  to my closet. I pulled out a sweater and a pair of ripped jeans. When I finished getting dressed, I braided my hair into a loose braid. 

I put on a light makeup and grabbed my backpack that I had packed last night.

 I ran down the steps into the small kitchen.

 My mother and siblings were still asleep. They didn't have to leave so early either. 

My mother had a night shift, so she was asleep now.

 I put a bowl and a spoon on the table and took the milk out of the fridge. Then I rummaged out my chocolate muesli from one of the shelves. 

When I finished eating, I grabbed my iPhone that was still plugged into the charging cable. I put on my boots and jacket and left the house.

 In the fresh morning air, I made my way to the bus stop. 

I should have taken gloves with me...

 I thought and put my hands in my jacket pockets.

 After five minutes I had arrived at the bus stop. 

I wanted to sit down on the wooden bench like every morning, but today someone was already there... a boy with dark brown curly hair. 

That's why I didn't sit down. I didn't want him to think I wanted to bother him or anything.

 When he noticed that I didn't sit down, he turned his head to me and slipped a bit aside. 

Now that he turned to me, I could see that he had brown eyes and looked a bit like one of Santa's elves.

 When I noticed that I was staring at him, I quickly looked away. He grinned. 

I sat down next to him and we sat side by side in silence.

 I was quite cold, because it was late autumn and soon it would be winter. 

I trembled slightly. 

Strangely enough, the boy next to me didn't seem to be cold at all. He even seemed warm because his jacket wasn't closed.

 Suddenly I got warmer. 

It seemed like a kind of warmth was emanating from the boy. Like a living heater.

 I shook my head at the thought.

- Time skip brought by Bob

When the bus stopped, I got up and pulled my backpack over my shoulder. 

The boy next to me also got up and we went to the bus. 

I got in and reached into my jacket pocket to get my money for the ticket.

 But then it occurred to me again. 

Shit, I forgot my wallet!

 „I- Um, I don't have any..." I started, but the boy behind me interrupted me.